X-tren and a curiosity

homer

homer

Awards
I'm planning to start a cycle with x-tren to put a lot of strenght (And mass).
I'm 24 years old, 76 kg at 8-10% BF
squat 140 Kg max Bench 100 kg. DEAD 130.
sprinters, 100 m, amateurs.
I go to do this cycle.
1 week 60
2-3-4: 90
i'm thinking to put some t3-4 (I like to do cycle with tyrhoid hormon).
and this is my supplements
NAC 600 mg
o3 5 gr
Vit c 1 gr
Garlic
B6
Green tea 600 mg ECGC
something to improve Bp a part from garlic.

I want to know...if the diet is not clear, (example 400-500 Carb. 200 Pro, but 150-200 fat because I run and spent a lot of calorie) there is some problem a part from gain same fat? and increase colesterol, that with t3 and in my case (i have a very low colesterol and high HDL) is not a bad problem.
So...what is the problem of eat relatively more fat when take steroids if fat gain and colesterol isn't not a problem and you spent a lot of calorie (exercising 2 hours day or more)
thanks.
what do you think about cycle?
clomid in PCT

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looks good, I didn't think Xtren was great for putting on mass though so if it were me I'd stack it with some other methyl oral. eat like it's your job and you'll do fine

homer

homer

Awards
so you think is not important to put something to reduce colesterol (a part that T3 orT4 works in this way).
yes, my idea is to stack it with h.drol to put a lot of strenght and muscle mass eating a ton of calorie.
do you have some idea on training? i think to do something like
5 x 5 for lower part of body (squat, dead, power snatch) more run (sprint)
10 x 10 upper part of body + 1 day something to put strenght.
and do U think I have to buy something to reduce BP? or incluse an Ace inhibitor=

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uh... DO you have a PCT planned out because I dont see one up there... And dont say Nolva either, use clomid because your using a tren compound.

homer

homer

Awards
the last part of my first post state: "clomid in pct" :D
what do U think about m y questions?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, sorry about missing that. I would use omega 3 fish oil for blood pressure. And cholesterol? Just eat clean and you shouldnt have a problem. Oh and im one of those guys that takes nolva after a tren compound xD because I get no sides of course and I dont like clomid.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, sorry about missing that. I would use omega 3 fish oil for blood pressure. And cholesterol? Just eat clean and you shouldnt have a problem. Oh and im one of those guys that takes nolva after a tren compound xD because I get no sides of course and I dont like clomid.
Hawthorne berry for blood pressure

homer

homer

Awards
the problem is that i can't eat very clean because is for me too hard to train sprint, weight, and eat a lot of clean calorie (i'm not saying i go to eat macdonald but i usually eat a lot of veggy, O3 (5 gr) but even pizza, some pasta with sausage, some chocolate or cookie (because i run and sprint a lot, and have to eat calorie, usually i have colesterol very low (80 LDL and 55 HDL the last) but i'm afraid about the compound.
for blood pressure i'm thinking ACEInh, hawthorne is effective? do u have some study?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the problem is that i can't eat very clean because is for me too hard to train sprint, weight, and eat a lot of clean calorie (i'm not saying i go to eat macdonald but i usually eat a lot of veggy, O3 (5 gr) but even pizza, some pasta with sausage, some chocolate or cookie (because i run and sprint a lot, and have to eat calorie, usually i have colesterol very low (80 LDL and 55 HDL the last) but i'm afraid about the compound.
for blood pressure i'm thinking ACEInh, hawthorne is effective? do u have some study?
If you can get an ace inhibitor def. use that. There is no question as to whether it will work that way. Be very careful to monitor your BP though so it doesnt get too low.

pjay5119

Awards

Ok I'm confused, first you said take clomid when taking xtren, then you said I only use nolva and don't like clomid, which one is it?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm confused, first you said take clomid when taking xtren, then you said I only use nolva and don't like clomid, which one is it?
I take nolva after a tren based product, only because I know effects on me... Im just recommending anyone else to take clomid on a tren based compound because there is a possibility that nolva will amplify progesterone based gyno caused by the tren compound... Again, Nolva works wonders on me, hence why I take it over clomid anyday...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and fish oil can be used to lower blood pressure, it is used for a lot of things...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just because you are a sprinter doesnt mean you need to limit yourself to only a certain type of food like pasta... By eating clean, I meant no fast food, alcohol, and just plain out junk food.. The bigger you are, muscle mass wise, the better sprinter you can become.. And if you eat a lot of pasta and pizza, ok, just make sure to get an adequate amount of protein and complex carbs as well.. But just flat out EAT EAT EAT, LIKE A MAD MAN....

homer

homer

Awards
So you think is not a problem to eat a lot of food when You're "ON" Xtren??? Colesterol and BP for example?
Yes I avoid Alchool, Trans fat and junk food.
my diet consist of
a lot of veggy, protein shake, meat and chicken, eggs....and cookie or home made cake :D (but not every day).
The last years I did a cycle with H-drol and i eat a lot and put mass, but I konw this compound is more "leaner" than Xtren and have less Side. SO now i want to learn!!

So, Speaking about Side effect
BP: Ace inh o hawthorne berry. + garlic
Colesterol: omega 3 + green tea.
Prolactin: Clomid (pct) + B6 in cycle? right?
something more? Libido, other that i don't remember¿