X Gels run - GMS and LCLT

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

currently stocking up on stuff taking advantage of the Black Friday sales like most of us. I plan on running x gels over the spring but am wondering what everyone uses for their lclt and glycerol products now? I ran it years ago with glycergrow, anavite (for the lclt) and also had another source of lclt but I can’t remember.
From my understanding, glycergrow 2.0 isn’t ideal for emulsification and am looking for something that is. I know PA is good but don’t really miss the bloating and the trying to get the soy letchin granules down. Appreciate any suggestions you guys have. Thanks!

Last edited:
anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glycerol retains crazy water so its gonna bloat you, ur face aswell. has a short half life tho so its out of the body in 8 hours
I don't mind that at all, I've used the original glycergrow in the past with no issues. The soy letchin gave me stomach bloating which is what I don't like.

Bumping for more responses on what people use for these purposes when using x gels.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have suggestions on what they use for their glycerol and LCLT when running ARA? Thanks.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone have suggestions on what they use for their glycerol and LCLT when running ARA? Thanks.
I’d just grab whatever bulk GMS/LCLT you can from a reputable retailer.

Reminder that you can use any carnitine salt - I prefer LCLT as well, though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree i like the bulk idea ..

SNS also has a product called glycerpump
Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Servings Per Container:60

Glycerol Powder (std to 65% Glycerol) 1,000mg

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d just grab whatever bulk GMS/LCLT you can from a reputable retailer.

Reminder that you can use any carnitine salt - I prefer LCLT as well, though.
Cool, thanks. I’ll shop around and see what I can find. Yeah I think the LCLT is more in line with my goals so I’m shooting for that one.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree i like the bulk idea ..

SNS also has a product called glycerpump
Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Servings Per Container:60

Glycerol Powder (std to 65% Glycerol) 1,000mg
Thanks, I saw that as well. Am going to go the bulk route though because If I remember correctly you needed about triple that dose when using it for enhanced ARA absorption.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I saw that as well. Am going to go the bulk route though because If I remember correctly you needed about triple that dose when using it for enhanced ARA absorption.
Yeah best thing to do .. let us know which brand you go with and possibly feedback if you have time.. I’m always looking for bulk brands to test out

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah best thing to do .. let us know which brand you go with and possibly feedback if you have time.. I’m always looking for bulk brands to test out
Will do man. Think I’m going bulk lclt too. Purposely switched over from orange triad to anavite for the lclt like I did years ago when I ran ARA but not sure I wanna take a vitamin preworkout. I’ll be getting a decent dose of lclt that’s for sure lol