X-gels log

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Just thought I’d put together a log about my x-gels run. I have run them plenty times in the past with other natty anabolics but never solo! Looking forward to running it alone though. Took my first 4 this evening before my chest workout. I had a DAMN good pump and solid lift. More then likely placebo but I’ll take it. Can’t wait till it gets in my system in a few weeks!

here’s a reference photo from 2017 and now. I’m pretty disappointed in myself with how much gains I have lost. I went from 165-148 this past year. Hoping to bounce back and take things a little more seriously again.

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In .. best of luck.

Might not be placebo .. Xgels has instant & cumulative effects on me .. pumps first and steadily I see strength gains in week 2+

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
In for this log.. great body composition starting point IMO. I've been thinking of running X-Gels this growing season.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In!

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
My main focus workout today was arms. I tossed in some traps and calves towards the end of my workout. I felt a lack of energy which was due to my meal timings and the timing I went to the gym. Overall had a very solid pump. One thing I can say is the DOMS are present which I haven’t experienced in the past while taking x-gels.

Tomorrow is leg day so looking forward to that. Will keep you posted.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in on this! You should get nice results with x gels with the shape you're in.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you get joint paint using ara only on workout day? And what is the minimum time to take ara to see benefits?

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Do you get joint paint using ara only on workout day? And what is the minimum time to take ara to see benefits?
From my past experience running then I never really noticed any joint pain or DOMS. So far I haven’t noticed any joint pain. The DOMS were definitely noticeable yesterday.

As far as the minimum before you notice benefits I’d say probably second week to third week. Everyone responds differently but I feel like so far I’m responding quickly. Not sure if it’s a placebo or not. Regardless 2-3 week is when it shines the most. I’m dosing 4 caps 45 mins before my workout. Another side note just from my research you shouldn’t run them after 50-55 days.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Trained legs today. Overall had a solid pump and felt like I could get a lot more reps in on a decent amount of weight. Hopefully my squat weight will bounce back up. I was able to get 275 for 3 reps. Leg exertions, lying leg curl, straight legged dead lifts, and lunges were also in the mix.

Here is a photo after training

Attachments

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Today was my back day. Main focus was lat pull downs, rows and rack pulls. Ended with some pull-ups. One thing I’m really noticing is I’m not getting fatigued as quickly. I’m able to knock out 10 or more reps with decent weight.

I know my posing is not the greatest so forgive me but here is a back picture from today.

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In to follow along. I'm glad that you enjoy the product.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Quick update... definitely feeling some joint discomfort in my hands and feet. Nothing excruciating but more of an achey sensation.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quick update... definitely feeling some joint discomfort in my hands and feet. Nothing excruciating but more of an achey sensation.
Cissus and Fish Oil are daily staples for me and helps alleviate joint pain. Not sure if you’re already taking. Good luck on your run, physique is looking sharp!