Unanswered X-gels enhancement...

kiki123

Awards
I am looking for supplement to take at the same time as the ara...
I already have gms and lclt
I thought of an intra like Olympus Endur3 good or bad idea???
I know it is decreasing Doms and I do not want him to cancel the effect of the ArA.

Thanks for the answers

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stack with CEL Anabolic Effect, you won’t get a better natty stack than that!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Follidrone 2.0 would make a great stack with xgels. Xgels combined with myostayin inhibition, increased endurance, pumps, vascularity would be a great run!

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
For the money... BMP all day. If u have more money...add folidrone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I am looking for supplement to take at the same time as the ara...
I already have gms and lclt
I thought of an intra like Olympus Endur3 good or bad idea???
I know it is decreasing Doms and I do not want him to cancel the effect of the ArA.

Thanks for the answers
Endure and Xgels would be fine to stack together. The way I'd imagine endure is meant to reduce DOMs would be through enhanced recovery moreso than cancelling the Xgel process

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There seems to be a lot of confusion about what to take and what not to take to maximize the effects of arachidonic acid. Basically, you can’t just lump everything into “increase inflammation” and “decrease inflammation”. The effect we’re looking for with arachidonic acid relies on a specific pathway, the inhibition of which would certainly blunt the effects. Not everything which can decrease inflammation is necessarily bad. What we want from ARA is prostaglandins, which will be decreased by COX2 inhibitors. So avoid most NSAIDs, and I know there are some supplements that also do. I think turmeric does. Not sure to be honest.

The only other major thing to avoid is omega 3s. Omega 3s will compete with ARA for absorption and can even displace it.

So don’t dose too much fish oil or pain killers and you shouldn’t have much issue.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stack with CEL Anabolic Effect, you won’t get a better natty stack than that!
I’d agree with this. AE would be a nice one to stack with x gels. I’ve ran massmax xt along side x gels as well and had good results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ae or folli are both good options. I’m running AE solo now and really enjoy it. X-gels always help give me insane pumps and a more full feeling for sure. The two would work very well together.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What kind of results have you guys noticed/are you noticing from CEL's Anabolic Effect?
CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

Hope the link works. Long thread, but it should give more than enough information and reviews.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with the suggestion of Anabolic Effect for sure... the feedback has been stellar even solo.

Another addition to further add would be forskolin