Unanswered X-Factor Daily Molecular Nutrition

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Daily?
is it a new product? premise ... they gave me 2 bottles ... too bad that for now it's not the right time to try them, for a series of reasons that maybe someone has already read in the previous post, in short I'm not at the top with health. but I was wondering what this new product was, I remember another version, what is it like? less effective? write me all the advice, dosage, how and when they should be taken, so as soon as I am better in health I will try to try this new version.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t remember details, but I did see this a little while back. As far as I can tell, it’s meant to be able to be taken longer term, and uses a lower dose. Honestly, you’d probably be better off getting the regular stuff and just taking one a day instead of spending money on this stuff. You’d probably need to take a lot of caps for it to do much.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is 10 percent ARA. So very mild. Can take daily. If you got 2 bottles for free, double dose, and use them up in a month.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just looked at it. Yeah it’s 10%, so only 35mg ARA per cap vs. 250mg in the original. It’s honestly a silly product to me.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just looked at it. Yeah it’s 10%, so only 35mg ARA per cap vs. 250mg in the original. It’s honestly a silly product to me.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

bb333

Awards
  • Established
In fact, it didn't impress me. it is a gift, now I will use it at the right time. however 250mg, of the original one, contains 40% of arachidonic acid. for fairness 100mg each softgel. clear, always at the top compared to the daily. I don't know what to do, how should I use it? better in bulk or in cut? high proteins? Is there a specific type of training to put it to work? should I use glycerol and carnitine?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You have to look closely at the label. The daily says 350mg of Arasyn, which is the whole powder. The original says 250mg of arachidonic acid, coming from the Arasyn blend. So the yield is 250. The whole cap is 625mg I believe.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In fact, it didn't impress me. it is a gift, now I will use it at the right time. however 250mg, of the original one, contains 40% of arachidonic acid. for fairness 100mg each softgel. clear, always at the top compared to the daily. I don't know what to do, how should I use it? better in bulk or in cut? high proteins? Is there a specific type of training to put it to work? should I use glycerol and carnitine?
Use in combo with glycerol, creatine, hypertrophy training. Double dose. Take double dose pre workout.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just went to their site. This is a real product, X-Factor Daily. lol. I thought you just messed the title up.