X Factor and Amino Acids

uwotmate

Awards
would taking an EAA supp like amino iv have any interference with ArA? read a post saying: "Avoid BCAA/intra drinks because most will cause insulin to be secreted. The less insulin present when ArA in supplemented, the more the skeletal muscles will absorb. That is why you should supplement empty stomach as well. "

i currently take amino iv pre/intra workout.. is it going to make ArA not work as well?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Personally never heard of this in many ARA threads I have read. I always use Amino's and have used ARA many times with great success.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I'm actually not too sure if there's any truth to that or not

Regardless it'd be very subtle/have no negative impact.

You'll be fine taking Amino IV with ArA, don't sweat it

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Exercise causes an increase in epinephrine which in turn inhibits insulin secretion. You're fine to take both together pre.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it, just don't sip the BCAAs over a long period of time and I doubt there would even be an issue.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it, just don't sip the BCAAs over a long period of time and I doubt there would even be an issue.
Right, I'm not sure why anyone would be sipping them over a long period in the first place.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, I'm not sure why anyone would be sipping them over a long period in the first place.
Some people fill up a gallon jug and sip that all day, rather that just bolus it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people fill up a gallon jug and sip that all day, rather that just bolus it.
they do but its a complete waste.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use both pre.