X Factor Advanced & Anabeta Elite

Jerodh

Awards
I just ordered some Anabeta Elite and about to get some X factor Advanced, I never tried either product but I've heard and read good things about them, I wanted to get the OG of both products first but I can't seem to find a place that would be able to ship them to Germany due to the customs laws, so I'm going with the newer versions of both.

Now my question is, should I stack the two or take them separately since I've never tired either one before, or would they even be ok to stack together for a bulk cycle. I'm pretty new to these kind of supplements, the only stuff I've taken before is the basic stuff - protein, creatine, and what not, so any advice and or pointers would be great, thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd take them separate the first time you use them. ArA and AnaBeta Elite are both very effective on their own. How many bottles of each did you get?

Jerodh

Awards
Thanks, I'll try them separate to see how each one effects me. I got 1 bottle of Anabeta Elite and 2 bottles of X-factor. I would've got 2 bottles of anabeta elite, but since I'm in Germany and it's hard to get supplements over here, the only place I found that sold it was the German amazon and it was something like $75, a little more then I wanted to spend on 1 thing, but I've read great things about it and really wanted to try it out.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok I was just wondering. Good luck with both of these and if you have any questions just let me know. ;)