x-factor advance/Ursobolic stack

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am interested in stacking these two, but I'm concerned that the anti-inflammatory properties of Ursolic acid might hinder the action of the XFA. Any idea of how these might react together?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering that myself, being an ArA fan...I think it's prolly unknown at this point, what with UA being relatively new, I'd be weary to chance it...but in for any insight anyone has....might want to post this in the Pat arnold section for his input...

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already asked him on another board. He didn't see a problem with the stack, but then again, he is not convinced either way that ArA works or not, so I am not sure how much he knows about its actions and how it works. Hence, I posted it here.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ursolic acid is such a new ingredient that there has been no user feedback on the stack, and that there is no relevant scientific information regarding how one of those ingredients would affect the other.

What I can say is that over the years people have used plenty of things, from fish oil to cissus to joint supplements on XF/XFA and while not ideal, they still see amazing gains. Other than NSAIDS and copious amounts of omega 3s and anti inflammatory herbal supplements, it is quite a bit harder to hinder the effects of X-Factor than was once thought.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've actually been looking at X-Factor Advanced. The thing is I'm really not sure about it because of the fact that you have to lower your dosages of Fish Oil. Taking extra Omega 6 fatty acids will just increase your need for Omega 3's and upset the balance between the two. People get more than enough Omega 6 fatty acids in there diets so supplementing with this will further push you into an omega 3 deficiency. The reviews I have read of the product make it sound great. However I wouldn't want to give up my fish oil and CLA. That would be detrimental to my HDL and LDL levels. So these are the reasons against it, but I'm still on the fence about it. In fact recently my bad cholesterol has been too high and good cholesterol too low. However I have fixed that in the last 6 months or so with high fish oil intake, CLA, and Astaxanthin. If I was to stop or even lower dosages of those products it wouldn't be very good for my health....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually been looking at X-Factor Advanced. The thing is I'm really not sure about it because of the fact that you have to lower your dosages of Fish Oil. Taking extra Omega 6 fatty acids will just increase your need for Omega 3's and upset the balance between the two. People get more than enough Omega 6 fatty acids in there diets so supplementing with this will further push you into an omega 3 deficiency. The reviews I have read of the product make it sound great. However I wouldn't want to give up my fish oil and CLA. That would be detrimental to my HDL and LDL levels. So these are the reasons against it, but I'm still on the fence about it. In fact recently my bad cholesterol has been too high and good cholesterol too low. However I have fixed that in the last 6 months or so with high fish oil intake, CLA, and Astaxanthin. If I was to stop or even lower dosages of those products it wouldn't be very good for my health....
People keep their fish oil as high as 4g a day while on X-Factor with no issues. Heck, the new formula (Advanced) even includes fish oil. Additionally, your over thinking the cardiovascular detriment of adding literally 1 gram/day of ArA which is just one more gram of omega 6 fatty acids. Considering many of us consume anywhere from 50-150g of fat a day that extra gram wont hurt your lipids. If you are concerned though, there is always Lipid Stabil to look into.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am presently taking Anebeta and Ursobolic right now and have been for the past four weeks. I am adding in XFactor tomoroow and will be running it with the above supps for 4 weeks and then for an additional two to three weeks by itself..I will report my results..SJ

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent, Im excited to hear your thoughts. Adding in something as time tested and reputable as X-Factor is a fail proof addition to any stack.