WWYJBD - What Would You Jacked Bros Do?

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
31yrs old, 185lbs 14%BF
Training 11yrs ~ 5 days a week

So I haven't cycled since I was young and dumb. I got married a while ago and reevaluated what risks I was willing to take and have been natty for about 4 years. I have come a long way in life (you may say that life has become boring - packed lunches, no alcohol, and taking care of my newborn). I am now at a point in life where I am ready to jump back on the gravy train and make some fun leaps in my physique. Looking forward to the mental hard-on during my gym sessions and one day breaking the 200lb plateau.

I have the following at my disposal and do not want to pin. What would you do with this? Goal is to not fit through the door ...

SD
LGD 4033
Ost
Epiandro
Katana
Tamoxifen
Dermacrine
Along with a plethora of OTC cycle support / pct

I have no aspirations with competition ... the gym is my hobby and I love being the most alpha male in the room. Let me know what you recommend!

In the past I have run test cyp, beastdrol, epi and derm (4 cycles)

My thoughts ...

Go easy on first cycle to get back in the groove - LGD + Katana + Epi (base)
Once I am back in the groove and have recovered (mid next year) go hard with SD + Ost/LGD + Epi

Looking forward to the replies! Thanks in advance.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
31yrs old, 185lbs 14%BF
Training 11yrs ~ 5 days a week

So I haven't cycled since I was young and dumb. I got married a while ago and reevaluated what risks I was willing to take and have been natty for about 4 years. I have come a long way in life (you may say that life has become boring - packed lunches, no alcohol, and taking care of my newborn). I am now at a point in life where I am ready to jump back on the gravy train and make some fun leaps in my physique. Looking forward to the mental hard-on during my gym sessions and one day breaking the 200lb plateau.

I have the following at my disposal and do not want to pin. What would you do with this? Goal is to not fit through the door ...

SD
LGD 4033
Ost
Epiandro
Katana
Tamoxifen
Dermacrine
Along with a plethora of OTC cycle support / pct

I have no aspirations with competition ... the gym is my hobby and I love being the most alpha male in the room. Let me know what you recommend!

In the past I have run test cyp, beastdrol, epi and derm (4 cycles)

My thoughts ...

Go easy on first cycle to get back in the groove - LGD + Katana + Epi (base)
Once I am back in the groove and have recovered (mid next year) go hard with SD + Ost/LGD + Epi

Looking forward to the replies! Thanks in advance.
Stacking SD with anything seems brutally horrible to me. LGD/Epi could stack nicely though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh never mind, you’ve got epiandro not epistane

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Oh never mind, you’ve got epiandro not epistane
In the past when I ran a beastrdrol cycle I did not have any of the sides that others are talking about with SD. Am I wrong that beast was MrSupps SD?
I had the back pumps but no lethargy (at least no more than other cycles), sickness, etc. Am I lucky?

Or am I just ignorant and Beastdrol was not SD?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the past when I ran a beastrdrol cycle I did not have any of the sides that others are talking about with SD. Am I wrong that beast was MrSupps SD?
I had the back pumps but no lethargy (at least no more than other cycles), sickness, etc. Am I lucky?

Or am I just ignorant and Beastdrol was not SD?
Yes, the original Beastdrol was SD.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do people mean when they say they feel like death on SD? How can someone work out even if they feel like that?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do people mean when they say they feel like death on SD? How can someone work out even if they feel like that?
Commitment.
But you're right... That feeling isn't optimal.

Extreme lethargy, painful pumps, loss of appetite, etc. (Some or all of these).

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
If you do your research you can mitigate (or at least reduce some sides) - test base, taurine, etc.

Like Renew said ... You are taking these compounds for a reason - that reason should outweigh the side effects and you should take care of your sh**

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Painful pumps is the best! You guys are pussies...

Looks like a good plan man, realistically you could throw the Osta into the first go though if you wanted.

Personally I'm finding myself in almost your same shoes but also finding that jumping in deep is working better. Tried to go mild earlier this year and when that didn't do what I expected AI just said fxck it and stockpiled a bunch of DMZ, Msten, m1a, m1t, anavar, winstrol, Dbol, and some injectables. Using DMZ now. Mmmmm, painful pumps.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
I like it Old Witch. I think I'll still go slow on the first one - if for nothing but to instill confidence in that I know what I am doing.

Like you said, the pumps are awesome! There is no more alpha feeling than being able to kick your muscle's arse so bad that you can hardly do another rep ... part of me wants to skip my first planned cycle and go straight into the SD haha

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Through experimentation, I found the Sdrol lethargy would peak 20-24hrs post-dose. Taking a leaf from Guru Ameen, Id dose an hour or so before bed (I train first thing a.m) and found Id be fine in the morning and throughout most of the day.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like it Old Witch. I think I'll still go slow on the first one - if for nothing but to instill confidence in that I know what I am doing.

Like you said, the pumps are awesome! There is no more alpha feeling than being able to kick your muscle's arse so bad that you can hardly do another rep ... part of me wants to skip my first planned cycle and go straight into the SD haha
As much as I want to say go for it, you'll probably be huffing and puffing out of breath if you do. I forgot about that before I started taking DMZ this time. Paying for it. Also had a bit of a moment in the shower where I could feel my pulse in my liver and it was pretty painful. Almost like a liver pump. So no more whackin-off in the shower.