Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NutraPlanet15 pm sent

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Just got my order. A bit faster than I expected and a few extra goodies :)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, what's the go with international post?
I just went to reorder 10 items that last month cost $7.95US to post to Oz...now those same 10 items cost $23.85.
Ouch! :headache: is that pricing to stay or is there a wee glitch in the system?

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I just went to reorder 10 items that last month cost $7.95US to post to Oz...now those same 10 items cost $23.85.
Ouch! :headache: is that pricing to stay or is there a wee glitch in the system?
To my knowledge they changed the weight of products. That means your package is much heavier now.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge they changed the weight of products. That means your package is much heavier now.
NP site says 0.3lb. My scales say 0.3lb, no weight change to the product. Its a single ingredient product, what are they going to add to it? Perhaps their previously listed weight was less than actual, that would be odd.
As an exercise I tried 18 x Cycle Armor - previously $7.95 post. Now $23.85...or I get 6 bottles for $7.95. They haven't tripled in weight.

Rather than guessing, let's let a rep respond. NP have a right to charge appropriately for freight, an explanation for the 200% price hike would be nice though.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure they changed the shipping rate. I think it used to be $7.95 up to 3lbs, then they add an additional $7.95lbs after the 3lbs threshold in one order. Now it's $7.95 per 1lbs... no more of that $7.95 = 3lbs.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
The FIMS shipment cost us 7.95 per lb. As explained before 1 lb = 1 lb and 1.02 lb = 2lb. There were/are some items that we run specials and sales on and we will deliberately lower the weight so that it would keep your shipping low for international customers. Realize when we do this its a 0.5 lb product that we sometimes list as a 0.25 product. Just because we are ok with that for that specific deal. So, if you ever see weight change, we do that sometimes. However, we are charged 7.95 per lb and we charge 7.95 PER lb. There could be times we could do better on specific shipments. SO if there are big orders you guys are looking at getting, PLEASE email me or PM me on here. I will work the best possible deal I can for you. Cheeky - if you pm the order, along with the address its shipping to I will get you the best possible price. Some items we have so low that there is zero wiggle room, and others we could adjust it. So for those bigger orders it is worth it to have us take a look at it. It is still impressive to me that a 2lb package can go all the way around the world on average of 20 day delivery for 16 bucks. - And also please realize that our FedEx priority prices have come down a good 15% as well. So we are seeing some 1lb packs getting delivered in certain parts of AU for 20 bucks for 1-2 day delivery.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Any discount codes for np? Have what I need in stock

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
The FIMS shipment cost us 7.95 per lb. As explained before 1 lb = 1 lb and 1.02 lb = 2lb. There were/are some items that we run specials and sales on and we will deliberately lower the weight so that it would keep your shipping low for international customers. Realize when we do this its a 0.5 lb product that we sometimes list as a 0.25 product. Just because we are ok with that for that specific deal. So, if you ever see weight change, we do that sometimes. However, we are charged 7.95 per lb and we charge 7.95 PER lb. There could be times we could do better on specific shipments. SO if there are big orders you guys are looking at getting, PLEASE email me or PM me on here. I will work the best possible deal I can for you. Cheeky - if you pm the order, along with the address its shipping to I will get you the best possible price. Some items we have so low that there is zero wiggle room, and others we could adjust it. So for those bigger orders it is worth it to have us take a look at it. It is still impressive to me that a 2lb package can go all the way around the world on average of 20 day delivery for 16 bucks. - And also please realize that our FedEx priority prices have come down a good 15% as well. So we are seeing some 1lb packs getting delivered in certain parts of AU for 20 bucks for 1-2 day delivery.
Thank you for the response NP15. I just saw a 2 day only discount code pop up in my emails...from 2 days ago (I haven't checked them this weekend so far). I'll just use that this time as it halves the freight cost on my 10 x items, any more than 10 & it starts to get unattractive. In future i'll drop you a line for my bulk orders. Cheers :cheers:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've been a longggggggg time customer placing an order as we speak . Will update here . Thanks NP for making a comeback !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just placed my order !!!

***UPDATE***
ORDER DUE TO BE DELIVERED TODAY ORDERED SUNDAY GOOD EFFIN SHEET GUYS !!!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Hey NP, can someone pls PM me about this one. I placed an order 3 weeks ago & it is still showing "processing". I don't appear to have received postage notification in my emails.
Order #NP544316
Thank you.

CM79

CM79

Awards
Hey NP, can someone pls PM me about this one. I placed an order 3 weeks ago & it is still showing "processing". I don't appear to have received postage notification in my emails.
Order #NP544316
Thank you.
PM Sent