USA WTT/WTS Some Olympus Labs Items

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got some pieces laying around that Im looking to send to a new home.

(1 unopened and 1 with 85%)TUDCA exp 09/2017

(x1) IGN1TE exp 02/2018

Interested in new PWOs, BPS products, PES, and possibly other OL products. Just Pm me with what you have to offer or feel free to offer towards anything available.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trades pending!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how much for both Tudcas
I cant say Im interested in trading with you looking at your list of communication mishaps on the forum. No offense but its just not worth my time in figuring out and playing games. Best of luck however!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Lol if you look at the thread, it was all resolved, my phone broke and everyone who said something came back and replied saying I was an A+ trader, if you check again it's pretty apparent it was a mishap.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
People were apologizing and saying the way I added 2 free items to orders to make up for delays showed my character and what I'm all about. But all good you do you, I couldn't understand if the problems weren't resolved but they were, you can't control some things.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People were apologizing and saying the way I added 2 free items to orders to make up for delays showed my character and what I'm all about. But all good you do you, I couldn't understand if the problems weren't resolved but they were, you can't control some things.
Yea no probs at all! Im glad you got it all sorted out. Best of luck moving forward!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unopened TUDCA Sold!!!