USA WTB/WTT Does anyone have acp105

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive noticed a few sources carrying it but only about 2 and it’s very expensive. I remember seeing it before at other places but tends to disappear. Was wondering if anyone had a bottle or two. I’d make it worth the trade, as well, or shoot me a price.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s kind of why I wanted it. S4 seems good too but the vision sides
You know how to overcome S4 vision sides? Take 1-2 days off in a row every week, and don’t exceed 50-75mg daily. And if you still have issues, just take days off until things are clear for several days. It’s high doses and/or constant days on that let it build up in ocular tissue.

Anything super rare like ACP is more likely to be faked. Avoid at all costs if you are being picky about what you are using.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know how to overcome S4 vision sides? Take 1-2 days off in a row every week, and don’t exceed 50-75mg daily. And if you still have issues, just take days off until things are clear for several days. It’s high doses and/or constant days on that let it build up in ocular tissue.

Anything super rare like ACP is more likely to be faked. Avoid at all costs if you are being picky about what you are using.
yes bro, I ended up picking up s4 and will do what you’re recommending. Seems like a very good compound :) thanks

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes bro, I ended up picking up s4 and will do what you’re recommending. Seems like a very good compound :) thanks
Aside from legality, which I totally understand, is there a reason you will run everything out there but not testosterone, which I believe you said you are clinically deficient in? Not trying to bust your balls but your body NEEDS test, not SARMS/DS. The sarms/dh's have their place but they are not a biological necessity.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aside from legality, which I totally understand, is there a reason you will run everything out there but not testosterone, which I believe you said you are clinically deficient in? Not trying to bust your balls but your body NEEDS test, not SARMS/DS. The sarms/dh's have their place but they are not a biological necessity.
you’re busting my balls. Testosterone is going to be way more extreme than a light sarm lol. I see your point but I’m trying to avoid major side effects

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you’re busting my balls. Testosterone is going to be way more extreme than a light sarm lol. I see your point but I’m trying to avoid major side effects
Consider that things like androgen deficiency can exacerbate things like gyno or sore joints.

150mg of test e or c pinned once a week with the S4 would be a game changer and require probably zero other ancillaries.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But are you not deficient in testosterone? We did have a big discussion about this some time ago correct? There is no way that putting an experimental chemical with zero longterm safety studies is going to be safer than using a hormone that is naturally present in the human body. Test is the hormone you have evolved/designed to use. I really want the best for you and am not saying you should blast a gram of test a week but for the life of me cannot understand why the safest option, test, seems off the table for you??

I really am not busting your balls but if you have a medical deficiency there is nothing that will make you whole other than test.

If you were hypothyroid would you not take medication to correct it? If you were diabetic would you not use insulin? I really think 100-200mg/week would be game-changing for you(this is assuming you are deficient.) All the stuff you try will work even better with a healthy amount of test in the mix.

I only harp on this as I went years off much needed TRT trying bandaids while I needlessly suffered and should have been on good ole test.

I respect your right to choose as it is your body but I felt I needed to say my peace. Take care.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But are you not deficient in testosterone? We did have a big discussion about this some time ago correct? There is no way that putting an experimental chemical with zero longterm safety studies is going to be safer than using a hormone that is naturally present in the human body. Test is the hormone you have evolved/designed to use. I really want the best for you and am not saying you should blast a gram of test a week but for the life of me cannot understand why the safest option, test, seems off the table for you??

I really am not busting your balls but if you have a medical deficiency there is nothing that will make you whole other than test.

If you were hypothyroid would you not take medication to correct it? If you were diabetic would you not use insulin? I really think 100-200mg/week would be game-changing for you(this is assuming you are deficient.) All the stuff you try will work even better with a healthy amount of test in the mix.

I only harp on this as I went years off much needed TRT trying bandaids while I needlessly suffered and should have been on good ole test.

I respect your right to choose as it is your body but I felt I needed to say my peace. Take care.
Bro, I was just being tongue and cheek lol. And yes, I am deficient and have been for years, but it's still a big decision to make especially when I don't have a prescription. We are comparing synthetic test to what the body recognizes and produced by itself. It will have side effects. I am also extremely estro sensitive. Could this be from being so deficient? Maybe. Still a worry , though.

There's many who have used s4, including on this forum. The vision sides are weird, but as @Hyde said, keep the doses low and do not use on a daily. Also , many have posted experiences about it not being as suppressive and mild.

I am considering 4-Andro , though. Utilizing androsterone , or epiandro w/ 4 dhea may be smart, too

Thanks man

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Consider that things like androgen deficiency can exacerbate things like gyno or sore joints.

150mg of test e or c pinned once a week with the S4 would be a game changer and require probably zero other ancillaries.
Don't forget about a slow metabolic rate, lethargy, libido issues, estrogen flare ups including gyno, etc, lol

150 test yes, but what about 4andro/epiandro?

Thanks hyde

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hair loss seems pretty prevalent on test too lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Longterm the health risks of hypogonadism are something I would be more concerned about. I am in no way telling you to run a fullblown cycle. I would get with a doctor and get a script(this takes care of the legal issues which I totally understand.)

Hairloss is a potential side effect with almost every steroid IF you are a susceptible person.

"Don't forget about a slow metabolic rate, lethargy, libido issues, estrogen flare ups including gyno, etc, lol"

I might be misunderstanding you but test does not slow metabolism.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101 Even the non-exercise test group gained strength and muscle. You obviously train so no there is no risk of fat gain.

Libido/lethargy
These will only improve with a true trt dose.

Estrogen
There may be an adjustment period, often seen when folks start trt, but most will have zero issues as long as the dose stays physiological.

Plain and simple you are not a scientific anomaly and your body was designed to have a normal amount of test in it. You have made the absolute most of your poor hormonal environment and that is to be commended as I know how hard being hypogonadal makes bodybuilding/fitness. Imagine yourself with another 10-15lbs of muscle with increased hardness and that is exactly what simply getting on trt may deliver over the course of a year or so*****

***I am NOT saying just anyone can gain 10-15lbs on trt BUT OP has no test so his case is different than a hormonally normal individual using 100-200mg/week.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget about a slow metabolic rate, lethargy, libido issues, estrogen flare ups including gyno, etc, lol

150 test yes, but what about 4andro/epiandro?

Thanks hyde
You shouldn’t stay on Andros. They aren’t the same thing as testosterone, and epiandro sucks anyway unless it’s as a preWO or using a transdermal with a longer half-life.

Legal TRT 100% would be the most incredible longterm body comp changes you could ever experience combined with your attention to diet and training. Whatever you gain now from these anabolics will be even harder for your hypogonadal system to support than me when I PCT and have 600s test levels like I still do.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did this go? Did you litigate the eye side effect?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wesb2387 Supplement Auction 1
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 0
The Whizard Supplement Auction 0
wesb2387 Supplement Auction 0