WTB URSOBOLIC

Yes I respond exceptionally well to this product and I want to buy 10+ units from a retailer preferably, at a small markup or wholesale for the bulk order... Upwards of 15 units is most likely depending on price. Thanks.
 
Yes I respond exceptionally well to this product and I want to buy 10+ units from a retailer preferably, at a small markup or wholesale for the bulk order... Upwards of 15 units is most likely depending on price. Thanks.

Will check for you brother
 
$11 a bottle good? Free shipping over $75?
that's a great price yes but I'm leaning toward buying wholesale from a retailer at this time.. I am just a skeptic with private sellers at this point. Nothing personal honestly but for a bulk purchase I need to be as cautious as possible
 
that's a great price yes but I'm leaning toward buying wholesale from a retailer at this time.. I am just a skeptic with private sellers at this point. Nothing personal honestly but for a bulk purchase I need to be as cautious as possible

That is a closeout price at an online retailer.
 
Back
Top