USA WTB Unopened Unused DS and Ancillaries

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got something you bought two or more of that you tried and hated, won’t be needing, sitting on a shelf or in a closet?

I’ll gladly take the unopened ones off your hands if the price and product are right.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you looking for exactly? I’m not sure what DS means but I’ve got 2 and a half bottles of K1ngslayer for sale or trade.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are you looking for ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0456.JPG

What y’all know about this

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 180866

What y’all know about this
HomeSupplements ReviewsProhormones Reviews
EQ-Plex – Competitive Edge Labs Review EQ-Plex – Competitive Edge Labs Review Yehor October 2, 2013 Bold (Boldenone) Prohormones Reviews, Prohormones Reviews
Our Review of EQ-Plex – Competitive Edge Labs

EQ-Plex by Competitive Edge Labs is a great non methylated prohormone for bulk cycles. EQ-Plex is a Bold (Boldenone) prohormone clone of the popular 1,4 AD Bold 200 by iForce Nutrition. Each pill of EQ-Plex contains 200 mg of 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-Dione (boldenone – bold prohormone) ! I’ve took myself EQ-Plex and I gained around 10-15 solid pounds of muscle with a 8 weeks cycle at 800 mg daily. Expect to see your energy, strength and muscle mass increases around the week 4 of your cycle as Bold takes times to kick in.

Only bad point about EQ-Plex, it’s a pretty expensive prohormone because you need to buy a lot of bottles to run it properly with good dosage. This is why my rating is a bit low

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HomeSupplements ReviewsProhormones Reviews
EQ-Plex – Competitive Edge Labs Review EQ-Plex – Competitive Edge Labs Review Yehor October 2, 2013 Bold (Boldenone) Prohormones Reviews, Prohormones Reviews
Our Review of EQ-Plex – Competitive Edge Labs

EQ-Plex by Competitive Edge Labs is a great non methylated prohormone for bulk cycles. EQ-Plex is a Bold (Boldenone) prohormone clone of the popular 1,4 AD Bold 200 by iForce Nutrition. Each pill of EQ-Plex contains 200 mg of 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-Dione (boldenone – bold prohormone) ! I’ve took myself EQ-Plex and I gained around 10-15 solid pounds of muscle with a 8 weeks cycle at 800 mg daily. Expect to see your energy, strength and muscle mass increases around the week 4 of your cycle as Bold takes times to kick in.

Only bad point about EQ-Plex, it’s a pretty expensive prohormone because you need to buy a lot of bottles to run it properly with good dosage. This is why my rating is a bit low
Yup agree bro 600-800mg got 8 weeks makes a solid base

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I think I have some epistane and lgd laying around. If I find it tomorrow I'll DM you. I'd sell it for like $30 for the epi and maybe $20 for the LGD.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3 LGI Msten10
1 AND Epidrol (epistane)
1 AND Dimethadrol (DMZ)
1 LGI Mithras10
50x10mg Halotestin

A metric fkton of CEL Cycle assist

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have some vicious labs mlmg and DMZ. At least two of each. Doubt I’ll use them. Let me know if you’re interested.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 LGI Msten10
1 AND Epidrol (epistane)
1 AND Dimethadrol (DMZ)
1 LGI Mithras10
50x10mg Halotestin

A metric fkton of CEL Cycle assist
Is AND legit ? I have their tren (either xtren or trenavar) Cline can’t remember

Also cycle assist still hands down one of the best support supplement out there

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is AND legit ? I have their tren (either xtren or trenavar) Cline can’t remember

Also cycle assist still hands down one of the best support supplement out there
im using the epi right now and so far so good

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Future_Juicer

Awards
What do you want for some CEL Cycle assist?

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have vicious labs trest and chloro heal along with some mtren .5mg, bottle of phera 12mg caps and 10mg tabs, and a bunch of other stuff I'd rather not list here. Holler via PM.
Forgot- exem as well 12.5mg