Lee_Westwood Member Sep 25, 2016 #2 GQNemesis said: Holla Click to expand... not sure if it got discontinued? when MAN did the rebrand.. did they not replace it with Delta XT? you could try ebay
GQNemesis said: Holla Click to expand... not sure if it got discontinued? when MAN did the rebrand.. did they not replace it with Delta XT? you could try ebay
GQNemesis Banned Sep 25, 2016 #3 Lee_Westwood said: not sure if it got discontinued? when MAN did the rebrand.. did they not replace it with Delta XT? you could try ebay Click to expand... Yeah I believe it did, figured I'd try here maybe someone will have it Delta doesn't look all that .. Not a fan of zma to begin with
Lee_Westwood said: not sure if it got discontinued? when MAN did the rebrand.. did they not replace it with Delta XT? you could try ebay Click to expand... Yeah I believe it did, figured I'd try here maybe someone will have it Delta doesn't look all that .. Not a fan of zma to begin with
Lee_Westwood Member Sep 25, 2016 #4 Me either really mate , hopefully someone has some or knows where you can grab some