Wtb ephedra fat burners

Looking specifically for methyldrene25 (yellow caps) but will consider other products. Please pm/post with product/price.

Have some items for trade as well
 
Call me backwards but I loved ephedra (the dirty stuff - Ma Huang) but didn't care for ephedrine hcl (bronkaid)

Anyone still make the dirty crap LOL
 
Whacked said:
Call me backwards but I loved ephedra (the dirty stuff - Ma Huang) but didn't care for ephedrine hcl (bronkaid)

Anyone still make the dirty crap LOL

Yes, sports one and ge pharma has a few formulas. I hate ma huang as well..
 
I LIKE Ma Huang! lol

I think ephedrine hcl is weak

Invalid Link Removed

Lots of goodies there LOL
 
Whacked said:
I LIKE Ma Huang! lol

I think ephedrine hcl is weak

Invalid Link Removed

Lots of goodies there LOL

Aw shoot. My favorite is methyldrene25 bit I couldn't find it anywhere so I just ordered sportsone methyl eca
 
I hate ma huang as well..

sportsone methyl eca

Proprietary Blend: 25 mg of EPHEDRA extract, 250 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, 25mg MethylSynephrine Hcl, 110 mg Asprin (salicylic acid), 25 mg Citrus Aurantium, 25 mg Phenylethylamine Hcl, 3 mg Methyl Yohimbine Hcl, 25 mg Green Tea, 25 mg Hoodia extract, 25 mg Theobromine 99%, 15 mg Cayenne, 30 mcg Chromium Polinate

SO CONFUSING
(Copy/Paste)

My research has shown that ephedra extract is a derivative of the plant that has had the alkaloids removed.

It is my understanding that the ephedra extract is not as strong as the alkaloids and is also legal in all 50 states. It was ephedra alkaloids that were banned in some states, although many states later reversed that decision.

Ephedra Extract is a scam. You might as well go for Ephedra Free. The real ephedra has alkaloids. They are not illegal as long as it is used for nasal decongestion or as bronchodilators. People use it to lose weight or to gain extra energy too.
However, they may have harmful side effects.

Usually Ephedra Extract comes from plants like Ephedra Viridis or Nevadensis, those does not contain a certain Alkaloid that contains Ephedrine which is very effective for weight loss.

Ephedra Sinica or Sida Cordifolia are 2 other Ephedra Plants both containing Alkaloids and therefore they are considered to be "real" Ephedra.

Read more: Invalid Link Removed
​
 
Hmm idk.. Ibe had great results with the legal formulas.. Stacked with oxy elite and an OTC diuretic.. Impossible to not get shredded
 
PER CAPSULE: (Alkaloids Extract) 20mg+ Caffeine200mg+White Willow Bark50mg+ L Carnitine 100mg +Coleus Forskohlii 100mg + Yerba Mate 10mg

That is what I am taking right now.
 
? Name and Brand?

Thanks

PER CAPSULE: (Alkaloids Extract) 20mg+ Caffeine200mg+White Willow Bark50mg+ L Carnitine 100mg +Coleus Forskohlii 100mg + Yerba Mate 10mg

That is what I am taking right now.
 
houstontexas said:
PER CAPSULE: (Alkaloids Extract) 20mg+ Caffeine200mg+White Willow Bark50mg+ L Carnitine 100mg +Coleus Forskohlii 100mg + Yerba Mate 10mg

That is what I am taking right now.

Is alkaloids extract the same as bronkaid?
 
So.....

Bronkaid = Ephedrine Sulfate = Ephedrine HCL (This is a "refined" version of EPHERDA. This is the "cleaner" but also less effective form of EPHEDRA). This is the one that was NEVER pulled from the shelves.

Ephedra Alkaloid extract + Ephedra Sinica + Sida Cordifolia= ALL LEGIT

Ephedra extract + Ephedra leaves +Ephedra Viridis + Ephedra Nevadensis = ALL BUNK




Bronkaid is Ephedrine Sulfate not alkaloid extract
 
Methyldrene25 would be the GOOD stuff as they use the "WHOLE PLANT" and as such, alkaloids ;)


Looking specifically for methyldrene25 (yellow caps) but will consider other products. Please pm/post with product/price.

Have some items for trade as well
 
PER CAPSULE: (Alkaloids Extract) 20mg+ Caffeine200mg+White Willow Bark50mg+ L Carnitine 100mg +Coleus Forskohlii 100mg + Yerba Mate 10mg

That is what I am taking right now.


how is this one going for you? have you used it before? any feedback from anyone else?
 
how is this one going for you? have you used it before? any feedback from anyone else?

Seems to be going well, but it's only been about a week. Nice energy, appetite stays at a good level for my goals, etc. I'm not following a strict diet atm or working out tirelessly as I'm coming off of shoulder surgery so I'm just looking to drop some fat I gained during my depressed post surgery time. I'll try to remember to update you guys in a few weeks.
 
Back
Top