USA WTB CHEAP Sleeping Supps! (No ZMA, no Phenibut)

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Things like Xanix by primeval labs or Amino PM all that promote deep sleep and help knock you out but no phenibut and no ZMA. I already take ZMA with melatonin in it and Mk677 but almost out of my Primeval Xanix and need to stock up on some good cheap sleep supps that work good!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ever tried growth factor xt (sns)? I've used it myself on long plane rides (overseas and such) and it knocks me TFO ha.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
ever tried growth factor xt (sns)? I've used it myself on long plane rides (overseas and such) and it knocks me TFO ha.
No i have not. Just ordered 2 bottles of lecheek mass hgh on a BOGO which is basically same thing as growth factor xt but haven't tried them yet. If it works well maybe ill just stock up on some growth factor xt

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No i have not. Just ordered 2 bottles of lecheek mass hgh on a BOGO which is basically same thing as growth factor xt but haven't tried them yet. If it works well maybe ill just stock up on some growth factor xt
similar idea but only 1 common ingredient. I've run both and personally prefer the GFXT by a pretty wide margin specifically for the sleep.

mass hgh did make my nails and hair seem to grow ha

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
similar idea but only 1 common ingredient. I've run both and personally prefer the GFXT by a pretty wide margin specifically for the sleep.

mass hgh did make my nails and hair seem to grow ha
Thought they also both had gaba??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thought they also both had gaba??
Ah you're correct. I totally blew over the hgh one as it's 4 vs 3-oh... my mistake ha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3-OH-GABA is more potent than regular GABA and is more selective of GABAA receptor sites (generally GABA agonists are active at GABAA and GABAB sites) than most GABA agonists.

From my personal I do love 3oh more .. I always like ibe xdream and stocked up and think it was mainly due to this ingrident.

Think there was a study that said 3oh hits the same brain receptor as an actual xanax does.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer