Wow this is fascinating, anyone heard of these new fat loss peptides?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
New Weapons in the Fight against Fat Loss

Particularly this Proapoptotic Peptide...this sounds awesome does anyone know anything about this???? I am about to start doing some research!
This looks perfect for Lean Gains!! Since Blood sugar levels are kept low during all the fast time!! and faster cardio and workouts are part of it!! Any company care to shed some more light on the product? Perhaps a little promotion code ;p!??

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
without googling, it sounds like it causes fat cells to die? i.e apoptosis means programmed cell death.....

that would be quite nifty if it is what i think it is.....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
without googling, it sounds like it causes fat cells to die? i.e apoptosis means programmed cell death.....

that would be quite nifty if it is what i think it is.....
Talking about cell death , i heard theres a new way of a "non invasive lipo-suction" which mainly "kills" fat cells and is targeted , so you can make it work for the annoying belly fat most people have , the "spare tire" or the fatty pecs (not gyno)...Idk , what has worked best for me until now is good fasted cardio with at2 and oep haha

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i did a little reading and it sounds pretty cool. the only hang up : cost.

daily injections would run from $5-25 per day.

so a moderate dose would cost $15/day . so a 4 week cycle would be......$420!

toolband

toolband

Awards
****, I'll shell out for a cycle haha. I just can't seem to find more info I want to see some human studies or something so that we know it doesn't kill fat in places you need like organs or something lol

eta: then once that's covered we need to find a source haha

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
$420 a month for a moderately dosed experimental peptide..........

as was mentioned in the article, doses used in the rats were much higher. so even max dose of 5mg per day ( $25/day) is lower than what the study used.

on the flip side, the company that supplies the peptide has great prices on other compounds....... as well as a large selection of uncommonly found compounds.....if they are legit.