Wow! Can't believe some of the other boards out there

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A google search led me to another anabolic board and my lord. Talk about misinformation. Here is what I learned in about 30 seconds. Masteron has ZERO side effects at any dose. Acne can be 100% controlled on cycle by a clean diet, and you don't need to be in a caloric surplus to gain weight. LOL! It sounded like a bunch of teenagers. Scary if they are actually running gear. SMH. Just had to share that. Hahah

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was there a guy there named Dylan
**** I don't know, couldn't get out there quick enough. Haha!

There is some occasional fuckery on this board but tons of knowledgeable people and good information. I guess just made me realize how nice it is here. LOL

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** I don't know, couldn't get out there quick enough. Haha!

There is some occasional fuckery on this board but tons of knowledgeable people and good information. I guess just made me realize how nice it is here. LOL
Trust me, if he was there, you would know, because his sarms have no side effects and don't need pct and he's the only one selling legit stuff, everything else is fake.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A google search led me to another anabolic board and my lord. Talk about misinformation. Here is what I learned in about 30 seconds. Masteron has ZERO side effects at any dose. Acne can be 100% controlled on cycle by a clean diet, and you don't need to be in a caloric surplus to gain weight. LOL! It sounded like a bunch of teenagers. Scary if they are actually running gear. SMH. Just had to share that. Hahah
If you think that info was bad go look at the steroids/training/nutrition advice on Quora and reddit. A bunch of fake Dr.s and fitness experts talking about nonsense.

I'm not saying we're genius over here. I've got about 20ppl on this forum that I respect there advice and even when I disagree with thin I can usually see there points and they make sense. But even some of the worst advice given on this forum is better then reddit/Quora and at least here we have ppl to call out bullshit instead if believing the fake Dr or some guy that no one's ever heard of who swears he's a personal trainer to an ifbb pro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This Dylan character has like 30 cycles under his belt and weighs 170. That's all you need to know.
It's not even the body weight, it's the fact that he spent the last 12 years apparently running every single compound in existence and stayed looking exactly the same the entire time. So every time he says that something works I'm curious on what his take on working is. What makes it even crazier is the entire forum and his YouTube legion of followers all ride or die for this guy like he's the Messiah. Anytime someone makes a comment about the way he looks they respond with he's going for that specific look.
Apparently you need to use every steroid there is to look like a starving meth addict

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing I’ve seen is worse than the comments section on any random YouTube sarms video….these people have no idea what they are doing…it’s the blind leasing the blind.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not even the body weight, it's the fact that he spent the last 12 years apparently running every single compound in existence and stayed looking exactly the same the entire time. So every time he says that something works I'm curious on what his take on working is. What makes it even crazier is the entire forum and his YouTube legion of followers all ride or die for this guy like he's the Messiah. Anytime someone makes a comment about the way he looks they respond with he's going for that specific look.
Apparently you need to use every steroid there is to look like a starving meth addict
Dude is a trip

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will say, those shoes are fire 🔥🔥🔥
Yeah, if you look on his Instagram he seems super wealthy and I’m a lil jealous of the shoe game haha

Dude Just seems like ocd and eccentric to the max

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some of the guys over there are pretty cool and knowledgeable. But, I love breaking their balls about need2build muscle products especially n2generate. They will argue to the end of earth that not only is it a suitable replacement for real hcg but that it is indeed better and without sides. It's like $80 for 30 days of the original and $160 for the "ES". You could literally but 2 bottles of the original and take one extra pill per day and get like 3 extra weeks out of it. I love asking them to justify why I should buy that and not M-Test for a third of the price? The most honest answer I've received is that it's good to support the board sponsors. Not too mention that the only legit anything on planet earth has to be one of their board sponsors. Douche bags.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
To be fair if "starving meth addict" is the desired look and you can (apparently) achieve it with steroids too, I'd rather go wlth steroids, than meth too.

1op1lc.jpg