Would Tudca and Nac help protect vs liver damage while cycling on trestolone ( Rad 140)

Strongforever

Awards
There have been 3 studies I run across that say Rad 140 caused liver damage.

These 3 studies have shown that rad 140 caused liver damage. In one of the studies the supplement itself was sent off to test if it was actually rad140 and it was confirmed.

I plan on running 10mgs of Rad 140 for 4 weeks. About two months I was in the hospital for internal stomach bleeding. My liver values were off. And I do drink about 2-3 times a week. Although I do train regularly.

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
From what I've seen it's liver toxic to some and not to others. My liver values don't budge on Rad 140 at 10mg ed for 8 weeks, while some report elevated liver values.

NAC and Tudca will do absolutely no harm. It will help.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tudca and NAC will help with liver health, yes. 4 weeks of Rad makes no sense really. Stop drinking every week before thinking of any PED's and it would be best to not drink at all, while on cycle. Limiting the alcohol intake would probably have your performance increase notably, so that you can forget the sarms and **** for awhile.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd sack off the alcohol for openers if taking anything if it were me and as others have said there's too many question marks over some sarms. Why not stick to tried and tested products with similar outcomes but arguably safer?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 wks ago you were in hospital?

Regardless of what you’re planning on running, I’d wait.

Depending on what you were diagnosed with, you may experience a reoccurrence putting off you training will on cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Narrows Labs Rep Company Promotions 0
Anabolics 6
TheBigBrodie Supplements 20
MMAguy Post Cycle Therapy 6