Would this cycle be to hard on the liver

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dmz 20/20/20/20 (4 weeks)
M1A 20/20/20/20 (4 weeks)
Rad-140 30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30 (8 weeks)

Would cycle be to harsh? Or should I be GTG

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The liver is somewhat resilient but yes, IMO it would put a good amount of stress on your liver. If you’re dead set on running it buy some bulk NAC and TUDCA (Competitive edge labs has the TUDCA) those would be the basic/best for liver protection.

Then I’d start looking at overall health (heart and bp imo would be at the top of the list)

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The liver is somewhat resilient but yes, IMO it would put a good amount of stress on your liver. If you’re dead set on running it buy some bulk NAC and TUDCA (Competitive edge labs has the TUDCA) those would be the basic/best for liver protection.

Then I’d start looking at overall health (heart and bp imo would be at the top of the list)
Thanks, nah I’m not dead set on running it was just an idea. Wanted to see if it would be to liver stressful with the rad-140 added in with it. Hate how rad is marketed as safe on the liver yet we all know that’s false

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, nah I’m not dead set on running it was just an idea. Wanted to see if it would be to liver stressful with the rad-140 added in with it. Hate how rad is marketed as safe on the liver yet we all know that’s false
I don’t know a thing about rad140 besides it’s a sarm lol I do know that M1A and DMZ are pretty toxic though

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I’ve used it multiple times, it hasn’t affected liver values. I’ve known several who’ve run it. Didn’t affect their values. It’ll ruin cholesterol, BP, etc but not liver. I think the two methyls you listed are more the issue. One or the other with the rad would be fine.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nac and TUDCA should take care of any potential liver issues. I'd be more concerned with BP and lipids.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nac and TUDCA should take care of any potential liver issues. I'd be more concerned with BP and lipids.
Agreed with this... Always good just to run some type of cycle support product when running any stack. TUDCA will definitely help with liver if you’re about that.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t even bother running dmz at 20mg though

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn’t even bother running dmz at 20mg though
Maybe not solo, but as part of a stack should add some good gainz

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thinking about dropping the Alpha and runnng Dmz at 30mg for 4 weeks along with the rad but for 8 weeks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thinking about dropping the Alpha and runnng Dmz at 30mg for 4 weeks along with the rad but for 8 weeks

I would do dmz 45mg and rad 30mg that would be a very good cycle!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
True true ofc but wouldn’t you go like 30mg on a stack like that? Just a question bro
On a stack like that I’d go 20/40 or 30/30

Actually I’d probably end up at 30/45

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
True true ofc but wouldn’t you go like 30mg on a stack like that? Just a question bro
If I remember right that is a decent dose of M1a.... and they have different side effect profiles. So in my opinion stacking at those doses would give you good gains without as many sides.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M1A, M1T, M1anything isn’t too pleasant stacking imo. You could do it if you handle orals well. I’d run it solo and just push the dose as high as I can keep my appetite for.

DMZ I’ve stacked every time. Don’t think I’ve ran it solo. It’s not too rough on me.

If I had what you’ve got on hand:

Rad*M1a highish dose.

Dmz+some purchased Msten down the road. PB&J for me. Nothing stacks finer.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M1A, M1T, M1anything isn’t too pleasant stacking imo. You could do it if you handle orals well. I’d run it solo and just push the dose as high as I can keep my appetite for.

DMZ I’ve stacked every time. Don’t think I’ve ran it solo. It’s not too rough on me.

If I had what you’ve got on hand:

Rad*M1a highish dose.

Dmz+some purchased Msten down the road. PB&J for me. Nothing stacks finer.
Honestly I don’t handle orals very well so M1A might be off the table, I’ve only ran Epistane and 1-andro. Every time I ran Epistane for the first 2 weeks I had to keep pepto bismol on me 24/7 cause I kept getting nausea spells. And I also really didn’t have an appetite