Would steroids make it possible to climb Everest without and oxygen mask?

SwoleAlchemy

Awards
I apologize in advance if this is an inappropriate use of these forums, but I was wondering (just for curiosity's sake) if it'd be possible to climb Everest without and oxygen mask since steroids increase red blood cell out? Would the increased RBC count make a noticeable difference in free diving as well? The only reason I wonder is Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler climbed Everest without supplemental oxygen and it made me wonder what possibilities PEDs might open up for fun adventures. During my test cycle my cardio vascular training was off the charts and I've held my cardio gains on TRT, my RBC has been hovering just a hair out of range and I expected to be back in range when I get my labwork in two weeks.

I want to do a cross country bike ride in about 9 months at the start of next summer and I'm thinking about how I want to go about my TRT then, so far I'm thinking a decent dose of TEST U and EQ so that I only have to carry a few AI tabs to save weight and space an also avoid any issues on the road. I am also going to run MK-677 for recovery (homemade capsules) since riding a bike all day can really beat you down.

I guess I'm just trying to start a thread to see what other uses for PEDs there are for those of us already using them. I just saw The Titan and they were able to morph the protagonist who started as a normal human being into an "alien" capable of thriving on Titan which is a very hostile and unforgiving place for life. It would be fun to explore how one could turn themselves into a superhuman (capable of doing something a human could not normally do) using current science and drugs. I know the Russians used DNP to keep their troops warm at times just pull things a little back down to earth. I'm just excited about what cool stuff could be done. Please share any thoughts, thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are many applications indeed...

PEDs are proliferating literally every sport you can think of.. hell probably including shuffle boards!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arguably it would help as with anything tough for the body but to say that one can juice and climb everest. No.. Ive been climbing mountains and I can tell you that everest is not something an average person could ever climb. I've been walking for 13 hours straight with small breaks to eat and drink and thats doable for many people who are somewhat fit. Everest takes at least a week.. A month I believe to climb.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was wondering (just for curiosity's sake) if it'd be possible to climb Everest without and oxygen mask since steroids increase red blood cell out?
lol
I just saw The Titan and they were able to morph the protagonist who started as a normal human being into an "alien" capable of thriving on Titan which is a very hostile and unforgiving place for life.
lol
It would be fun to explore how one could turn themselves into a superhuman
lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only way to find out is to try

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I would guess that RB transports oxygen. If there is little oxygen to transport you'd still run out of oxygen?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I would guess that RB transports oxygen. If there is little oxygen to transport you'd still run out of oxygen?
Presumably each breath would absorb more oxygen than if you had fewer RBCs. With enough RBCs one breath at the summit of Everest could be as oxygen rich as a normal human breath at sea level.

By the way, isn't porche technically Volkswagen?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Presumably each breath would absorb more oxygen than if you had fewer RBCs. With enough RBCs one breath at the summit of Everest could be as oxygen rich as a normal human breath at sea level.

Thank you!

It did stem from VW, specifically the beetle, but Porsche is still its own company. Part of the VAG, but operates independently in terms of designing, engineering, etc. Audi and VW are basically the same car nowadays which is a shame.

Robert11

Awards
You wouldn’t use steroids you would use Epogen. It’s the same stuff the Tour de France cyclist use.

SwoleAlchemy

Awards

Sherpas the native people of the himalayan mountains are able to breath at much higher altitudes including on top of Everest since they have higher RBC naturally (Small degree of evolution) and from living at high altitudes all the time. When our RBC is out of range it could be ever higher than a Sherpas and give us ever better breathing ability at higher altitudes. Granted it could be medically dangerous to do so which is what I'm most curios about.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arguably it would help as with anything tough for the body but to say that one can juice and climb everest. No.. Ive been climbing mountains and I can tell you that everest is not something an average person could ever climb. I've been walking for 13 hours straight with small breaks to eat and drink and thats doable for many people who are somewhat fit. Everest takes at least a week.. A month I believe to climb.
In the book Into Thin Air...about climbing Everest. It is said, that when the weather is perferct and you have oxygen...just about anyone can climb Everest. Not my words..just saying

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you!

It did stem from VW, specifically the beetle, but Porsche is still its own company. Part of the VAG, but operates independently in terms of designing, engineering, etc. Audi and VW are basically the same car nowadays which is a shame.
Who’s ass is that in your avatar?

Daehlluks

Daehlluks

Awards
I was just thinking about this. I’ve climbed some tall mountains where people have teased me and said “is Everest next?” And although I won’t be considering it - I did think next time I go on a cycle to hit a mountain and test my endurance ! Our bodies would receive a great reaction I can only imagine (especially 12hr+ hikes).

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize in advance if this is an inappropriate use of these forums, but I was wondering (just for curiosity's sake) if it'd be possible to climb Everest without and oxygen mask since steroids increase red blood cell out? Would the increased RBC count make a noticeable difference in free diving as well? The only reason I wonder is Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler climbed Everest without supplemental oxygen and it made me wonder what possibilities PEDs might open up for fun adventures. During my test cycle my cardio vascular training was off the charts and I've held my cardio gains on TRT, my RBC has been hovering just a hair out of range and I expected to be back in range when I get my labwork in two weeks.

I want to do a cross country bike ride in about 9 months at the start of next summer and I'm thinking about how I want to go about my TRT then, so far I'm thinking a decent dose of TEST U and EQ so that I only have to carry a few AI tabs to save weight and space an also avoid any issues on the road. I am also going to run MK-677 for recovery (homemade capsules) since riding a bike all day can really beat you down.

I guess I'm just trying to start a thread to see what other uses for PEDs there are for those of us already using them. I just saw The Titan and they were able to morph the protagonist who started as a normal human being into an "alien" capable of thriving on Titan which is a very hostile and unforgiving place for life. It would be fun to explore how one could turn themselves into a superhuman (capable of doing something a human could not normally do) using current science and drugs. I know the Russians used DNP to keep their troops warm at times just pull things a little back down to earth. I'm just excited about what cool stuff could be done. Please share any thoughts, thanks.
I took steroids and now I can fix airplanes..they give you an edge and help you recover faster. This isnt the comic books. It takes years and years of training to become a mutant

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took steroids and now I can fix airplanes..they give you an edge and help you recover faster. This isnt the comic books. It takes years and years of training to become a mutant
Limitless NZT...or DMZ and Oxiracetam.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a liter of O- blood (hope you’re AB positive), Jab that bad boy into a vein, drink a bang, take grams of peak02 and maybe take some modfinial. You’ll have Everest completed in NO time.

You’re welcome

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah you should try oxygendrol, really good stuff ... make sure you avoid carbondioxstane though that wont help

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really..in low doses..most would help. Probably not some of the bulking orals and injects..and not tren..cause you cant breath on that.
You know I think I'm the only one who doesn't get tren fatigue, I also never had the cough.. My only problems has been sweating like a truck at night and being overly emotional for no reason.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off topic - kinda -

but is there a cycle that is more "cardio friendly" that would help with any endurance aspects of a triathlon?
Dhts are normally good. Winstrol is known for this, I also noticed a huge increase in stamina on anadrol

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t read through this whole thread yet but I want to mention that a more realistic goal would be hiking the Appalachian Mountain from one end to the other in the fastest time. The record is 45 days. The people who have the fastest times usually look like skeletons though. It might be harder for us meat heads. But the guy who finished 50 ironman races in 50 days in 50 states had a good amount of muscle on him. He was shredded of course.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
sure, but what happens when you go back to 0 elevation - drop dead from hemachromatosis or stroke...

better start letting blood as you come down each 10,000 ft.... lol

SwoleAlchemy

Awards
sure, but what happens when you go back to 0 elevation - drop dead from hemachromatosis or stroke...

better start letting blood as you come down each 10,000 ft.... lol
Thanks, I'll look into that for sure. It never seems like nature gives us a free lunch so it'd make sense for there to be all sorts of possible health risks to such a thing.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I think I'm the only one who doesn't get tren fatigue, I also never had the cough.. My only problems has been sweating like a truck at night and being overly emotional for no reason.
Not fatigue. I do one set of an exercise and i cant catch my breath. Yeah and the sweats and emotions and insomnia and feeling like a sexual deviant...great stuff..lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats very interesting.

I usually do a race in the spring and was just curious what the effects of various anabolics are

I took some PPARs and GH secretalogues not too long ago and my stamina was crazy high... strength increase overall but i could just crush reps as the gym session went on, so I would assume those would be valuable as well'

CHados how would TREST shake out in this debate - would it have a similar positive effect as say Test?
Arguably yes. I believe it's about as close you can come to test but with much more estrogen. I don't think it's something to take for running. If you use it as a base sure but I almost wanna say test is a bit safer approach and easier to handle

SwoleAlchemy

Awards
Thats very interesting.

I usually do a race in the spring and was just curious what the effects of various anabolics are

I took some PPARs and GH secretalogues not too long ago and my stamina was crazy high... strength increase overall but i could just crush reps as the gym session went on, so I would assume those would be valuable as well'

CHados how would TREST shake out in this debate - would it have a similar positive effect as say Test?
Have you ever tried inject-able-able L-Carnitine? I sometimes take it pre workout and pre cardio (Would inject it all the time except kinda expensive). My uphill sprints are noticeably faster (road cycling) and my usual 2 hour ride sometimes dip down as low as the (high 1H 40Ms) on days where I took 3ml, I ride along the cost thou so the wind always makes it hard to tell for sure since it can be strong and change directions. But hitting those 1 40s always seems to fall on the L-Carnitine days,

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So would dermacrine be a better "base" if i can call it that ... than the Trest coupound (for this purpose as well as if mixed with another compound)

(I dont have access to IM test)
I guess but I don't have experience with it and I don't feel fatigued or dehydrated on steroids I'm weird and don't really need a test base. I just find the cycle to me better with test in it. I don't think you need one but why not right?

SwoleAlchemy

Awards
I have not - good to know tho.

Where do you ride and what do you have?
2014 Fuji, and I like to ride from Santa Cruz to Bonny Doon or Davenport, sometimes I'll ride up highway nine to Cowell Park or Felton but the traffic can be kind of sketchy due to the lack of bike lanes, all the hairpin turns, and cars not being able to see you all that well due to the tree coverage making it dark all the time. Figured you might know of the area since we have a around a half dozen events here a year, cycling, swimming, running, and sometimes all three at once. What about you?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Climbing Everest is no fun adventure, climbing *any* high altitude mountain is no fun adventure.

Climbing is not the same as hiking. It's totally different. Everest is a technical mountain and you have to have mountain skills. Unfortunately it has now become a trend for some how can unload a truck of cash to hire a company and sherpas to guide them up to the summit however this is not in the true spirit of the climbing sport and also can be fatal for some.

I have climbed Breithorn twice (2008 & 2014 north and south side), Kilimanjaro 2011, Elbrus twice (2012 & 2016) and the first time, the night before the summit attempt I decided to stay at the base camp cause I wasn't feeling 101% ready simply because I had a small cold, but I returned a few years later and successfully summited. All those years I've been training for that goal.

You could be in your best physical condition but in the end it is also a mind game. And it's very tricky when you are up there tired, cold and away for the comfort of your everyday life.

Mountains are not to be taken lightly.

SwoleAlchemy

Awards
Climbing Everest is no fun adventure, climbing *any* high altitude mountain is no fun adventure.

Climbing is not the same as hiking. It's totally different. Everest is a technical mountain and you have to have mountain skills. Unfortunately it has now become a trend for some how can unload a truck of cash to hire a company and sherpas to guide them up to the summit however this is not in the true spirit of the climbing sport and also can be fatal for some.

I have climbed Breithorn twice (2008 & 2014 north and south side), Kilimanjaro 2011, Elbrus twice (2012 & 2016) and the first time, the night before the summit attempt I decided to stay at the base camp cause I wasn't feeling 101% ready simply because I had a small cold, but I returned a few years later and successfully summited. All those years I've been training for that goal.

You could be in your best physical condition but in the end it is also a mind game. And it's very tricky when you are up there tired, cold and away for the comfort of your everyday life.

Mountains are not to be taken lightly.
That makes sense, the closest I've ever came to climbing a mountain is hiking a few "steep" trails out in the blue ridge and a few over here in Cali lol. If mountain climbing entails so much suffering and danger, what motivates you to partake in such an activity? Is it to test your limits? Thrill seeking? Or just to see what's up there? And what thoughts and emotions go through your head when you reach the summit or peak or whatever you call the highest point of a difficult and dangerous climb? Have you ever came close to dieing up there?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That makes sense, the closest I've ever came to climbing a mountain is hiking a few "steep" trails out in the blue ridge and a few over here in Cali lol. If mountain climbing entails so much suffering and danger, what motivates you to partake in such an activity? Is it to test your limits? Thrill seeking? Or just to see what's up there? And what thoughts and emotions go through your head when you reach the summit or peak or whatever you call the highest point of a difficult and dangerous climb? Have you ever came close to dieing up there?

It's the love, passion for the mountains! You can call it whatever you want, it's something that can't be described with words.

You give 20% on the ascent and 80% of your efforts on the descent. The descent is the most dangerous part of the expedition. You have spent so many hours climbing, you are tired and this is when accidents happen. Just cause you reached the summit it doesn't mean it is over.

The expedition is over only when you enter the door of your house and see your loved ones.