would someone check out my PCT plan?

freakboy

Awards
My cycle was:

test prop weeks 1-11 200mgs/eod
tren ace weeks 5-10 75mgs/eod
m1t weeks 1-5 30mg/day
mega TRN weeks 8-11 8mg/day

its over in a week. great cycle i gained nice lean mass and strength was good the whole way thro.

my pct is already ordered and sitting in fron of me but i wanna run it past u guys cuz it'll make me feel better haha

here it is:
weeks 1-4 torimefene 120, 60, 60, 30
IGF-LR3 40-50mcg post workout 5 days/week
Alpha drive xl
Restore
anagen
hyperdrol
CEE
on cycle support by anabolic innovations w/ xtra saw palmetto
BCAA's
whey, casein

THANKS A TON GUYS any suggestions/opinions are more than welcome

freakboy

Awards
i got 2 bottles of powerfull too.

i was thinking, should i use clomid too? or will what i have be enough to get me back?

someone! any help would be nice

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Since your cycle was 11 weeks, you may want to consider throwing in some HCG during the first two weeks to help bring the boys back. HCG is really best used at low doses throughout the cycle, but if you haven't done this than it can help somewhat early in PCT.

But overall your PCT looks pretty good to me as it is.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Looks decent. Have you had experience running Tren so close to a cycle cut off date before? If not I feel you may run into some recovery issues.

freakboy

Awards
nope this is the first run for tren for me. it went great tho.

hmmmm, i figured a week before the test was done was enough from what i've read.

now what should i do?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
nope this is the first run for tren for me. it went great tho.

hmmmm, i figured a week before the test was done was enough from what i've read.

now what should i do?
IMO that isn't nearly enough. Tren is known for its recovery issues, if you can you should probably run the Test at least 2-3 weeks past the Tren.

freakboy

Awards
IMO that isn't nearly enough. Tren is known for its recovery issues, if you can you should probably run the Test at least 2-3 weeks past the Tren.
damn bro, i already am 1 week into pct. but i'll say i'm horny as can be, and my balls are dropped back down from what i can see/feel.....

should i just run serms longer than 4 weeks?

like maybe, buy another bottle of Torimefene and fun it (120/60/60/30/30/30) ??? i dunno, just throwing out an idea... if u or ne one else has any i'd appreciate them a ton. Thanks bro's!