Would S23 and DMZ be too liver toxic to run together?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently in a bulking cycle using S23. The gains have been sloppy including both fat and muscle. I have had success with S23 in the past with cutting, but this is the first time I have used it in a bulk. I have had strength increases from it this run. Was thinking of dropping the S23 and adding in DMZ instead for the final 6 weeks of the cycle because I believe DMZ is more suited as a bulker whereas S23 is a cutter. I am hesitant to run them both simultaneously since they can be harsh on the liver. I did run S23 before and my liver values barely got out of whack after 8 weeks using 1250 mg TUDCA and 1000 mg NAC. Do you guys think it would be safe to continue running both compoounds together for the final 6 weeks? I just hate to drop the S23 because I only started it 2 weeks ago. Dosing it at 30 mg. I guess another option would be to not drop it, but lower the dose to 10 or 20 mg.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll be fine. Most likely liver will bounce back.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I guess, except for the “most likely” part isn’t all that reassuring lol!
Personally if you’re not getting paid to look a certain way I wouldn’t risk both. Run one save the other. Just my .02

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this would be different for everyone but if your liver values are fine after 8 weeks personally I would add it. That’s just me tho

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
S23 is pretty new though... and from logs I’ve seen seems nasty af sometimes

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this would be different for everyone but if your liver values are fine after 8 weeks personally I would add it. That’s just me tho
Ya they were fine last time I ran it. Took S23 for 8 weeks at 30 mg. I have decided I am going to run both the remaining 6 weeks. I will get bloods the last day and post them here. If during the cycle my pee turns dark I will drop the S23. If it still stays dark after that, then I will drop the DMZ too. Even if I had to drop both I am still be running three other compounds- Rad 140 @ 30 mg, LgD 4033 @ 20 mg, 1 andro @ 445 mg so the cycle wouldn’t be wasted. I am running a cycle log in the cycle section for those interested in following along.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I guess, except for the “most likely” part isn’t all that reassuring lol!
Well theres always a chance.
How bout healthy liver with tudca id bet money will be fine.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason I say most likely is people have gotten pretty bad liver issues from s23.
But most likely you'll be cool.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd do it.... with nac and tudca

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The reason I say most likely is people have gotten pretty bad liver issues from s23.
But most likely you'll be cool.
Ya the reason I thought about doing it is because I did an 8 week run before with just S23 with Tudca and Nac as supports (just like this time) and had liver bloods done after the 8 weeks and the values were fine. I am also drinking over a gallon of water a day and I dont drink alcohol on or off cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well theres always a chance.
How bout healthy liver with tudca id bet money will be fine.
Started the DMZ on Sunday. Today I have been experiencing severe lethargy as well as head aches occasionally the past few days. I did catch a cold on Saturday,but that would just be odd for the lethargy to get worst the longer I have had the cold, rather than when I first have the cold. You think the headaches and lethargy can be related to the DMZ? This is my first time running a steroid. Does lethargy from a methylated compound typically stick around the whole time? I hope it is just this cold and sore throat. I am running trt cruise dose too so it isn’t low t.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Started the DMZ on Sunday. Today I have been experiencing severe lethargy as well as head aches occasionally the past few days. I did catch a cold on Saturday,but that would just be odd for the lethargy to get worst the longer I have had the cold, rather than when I first have the cold. You think the headaches and lethargy can be related to the DMZ? This is my first time running a steroid. Does lethargy from a methylated compound typically stick around the whole time? I hope it is just this cold and sore throat. I am running trt cruise dose too so it isn’t low t.
Ive never really felt lethargy since Im on trt. I’m on 6th week of dmz too atm and high dose and I’m fine. That lethargy could be due to liver stress possibly. (Just giving an option) you probably should have ran blood works between your s23 and dmz tbh

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reason I didn’t run liver bloods after the two weeks of S23 is because I previously ran the same dose S23 for 8 weeks and had bloods and they were fine. What sucks is I got a cold on Saturday and started the DMZ on Sunday. I should have waited to start the DMZ till after the cold cause now I don’t know what is causing what. Gonna finally lay down for a nap now and hopefully that will help. Been wanting to do that all day. If the lethargy continues a coulple more days I will get liver bloods and post them on here. Pee is not dark.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reason I didn’t run liver bloods after the two weeks of S23 is because I previously ran the same dose S23 for 8 weeks and had bloods and they were fine. What sucks is I got a cold on Saturday and started the DMZ on Sunday. I should have waited to start the DMZ till after the cold cause now I don’t know what is causing what. Gonna finally lay down for a nap now and hopefully that will help. Been wanting to do that all day. If the lethargy continues a coulple more days I will get liver bloods and post them on here. Pee is not dark.
Sorry I thought you did 8 weeks of s23 into dmz. Tbh see how it goes in the next few days bro

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry I thought you did 8 weeks of s23 into dmz. Tbh see how it goes in the next few days bro
Ya I am thinking it is just a cold. Read online cold symptoms typically peak on the third day and today is my fourth so that is probably all it is. Still fatigue was bad. Hadn’t missed a day of lifting for nearly a year. Went to the gym today and left after 5 minutes.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wanted to update this. Ended up just being a cold lol! Symptoms are gone and No sides from DMZ and loving it!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honest answer is it depends on the person. Some people get no enzyme elevation for several weeks on very harsh compounds. Others are not so lucky.

Also, some people may get elevated enzymes on one harsh compound and not another, or may experience a ceiling effect where enzymes do not elevate beyond a certain level no matter what is used.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long your liver can tolerate elevated enzymes and the related stress is entirely individual.