Would like oponion from expericned users on stacking

hockeytown88

Awards
I did 3/4 of a cycle of halo-plex over a month ago. I got sick and had to cut my cycle short. I had read somewhere that after the first time you take a compound that any time afterwards you wont get the initial results. I am planning another cycle, and was wondering if I'd be better off doing just halo-plex or stacking it with another ph. Looking for lean muscle gains with little fat gain as possible. Any input is appreciated, thanks.

rphash49

Awards
So let me understand. You got sick on hdrol solo and cut off the cycle and now you want to stack it with something else?

That doesn't really make sense

hockeytown88

Awards
Sorry let me clarify. I got a sinus infection, nothing to do with taking the pH. I had no adverse side effects from it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why would a sinus infection make you stop your blah, blah, blah.................................
since jbry has been nicer lately, i'll do it lol quit being a dumbass.
wait til sdmz 8.0 come out and run it.
Lol, you noticed that eh? I was letting the test, mast, Tren, epi get to me.
Still haven't gotten my temper under control in the real world.
I've wanted to physically hurt people for cutting me off, in the parking lot!
1rst time I got out of the car and expressed my anger, but they apologized, so I was like, oh, okay.
2nd time yesterday, I Stayed in my car and went home cause it was my wife's work place, wouldn't look good for the managers husband to get arrested.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5