Would Iconic Formulations Ultra Epi be good to run with fat loss supps?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes and yes

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would an OTC PCT work, or.....?
I have personally done OTC for epi andro cycles with great success

but i always do have a SERM on handle .. no matter what cycle i am running as a precauctious

Eckoteer

Awards

but i always do have a SERM on handle .. no matter what cycle i am running as a precauctious
Would tamoxifen from MA research chems work?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about Hi Tech Dymethazine? Would it work as good at the transdermal?
Maybe. It’s azine bonded epi andro. The only other common azine bonded hormone is DMZ which uses superdrol molecules, but it’s weaker than superdrol. Being a totally different compound, it may or may not be the same. I’ve never seen any reviews. In general, Hi Tech seems to dose their andros a little low. And transdermal typically gives better absorption, but over a longer time span. Some guys notice more kick from oral epi andro.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about Hi Tech Dymethazine? Would it work as good at the transdermal?
I think the Hi-Tech's "Dymethazine" is probaly their best product. 250 mg Epiandro a tab and 90 tabs a bottle. I've used one bottle, worked like oral Epiandro does. I still prefer CEL Stano-Plex, though. I also prefer TD over oral Epiandro, but what I like the best is to apply TD in the morning and take oral preWO.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Agreed and MA is good from what a lot of members have said.

And just to clarify hi-tech dmz is not real dmz like kvnaugh stated. Good product just know it’s epiandro and not dmz the compound

Eckoteer

Awards
I think the Hi-Tech's "Dymethazine" is probaly their best product. 250 mg Epiandro a tab and 90 tabs a bottle. I've used one bottle, worked like oral Epiandro does. I still prefer CEL Stano-Plex, though. I also prefer TD over oral Epiandro, but what I like the best is to apply TD in the morning and take oral preWO.
I've never used Epiandro. Does it give you a stimulant like feeling? I have anxiety issues and don't like stimulants. Not even caffeine. Do you think I will have problems with Epi?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never used Epiandro. Does it give you a stimulant like feeling? I have anxiety issues and don't like stimulants. Not even caffeine. Do you think I will have problems with Epi?
I wouldn't necessary call it a stimulant feeling myself, but I guess people can experience it that way too. And yes, anxiety is a possibility with Epiandro, even more so with oral, as it kicks in a little quicker. But dosage matters a lot. Try just 1 tab first or you could even cut it in half and work your way up, untill you find your sweet spot or are at the dose level you were looking to do.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would tamoxifen from MA research chems work?
Dido on what others have said about MA. Definitely a quality company and @Smont is a rep there on the forums if you have any additional questions.

Eckoteer

Awards
I wouldn't necessary call it a stimulant feeling myself, but I guess people can experience it that way too. And yes, anxiety is a possibility with Epiandro, even more so with oral, as it kicks in a little quicker. But dosage matters a lot. Try just 1 tab first or you could even cut it in half and work your way up, untill you find your sweet spot or are at the dose level you were looking to do.
So, would I have better luck with the transdermal? Also, what about Iconic's Ultra Hard? I read somewhere that the Androsterone sort of takes the edge off of the Epi, are you familiar with this?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, would I have better luck with the transdermal? Also, what about Iconic's Ultra Hard? I read somewhere that the Androsterone sort of takes the edge off of the Epi, are you familiar with this?
Yeah, I think transdermal is a little less anxiety provoking for people who may experience anxiety from it. And yes, Androsterone can have a calming effect. It think it works as an agonist on the Gaba receptor(s), but don't quote me on that.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are ultra epi and ultra hard discontinued ? I cant find them at iconic's formulation official site