Unanswered Would a female take the same dose of T3 as a male?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I have about 100 t3 dragon pharma pills. I’ve decided I’m not gonna to use it and I got em for free, so I was gonna give em to my girl. I was gonna tell her to take 50mcg every day, maybe 25mcg for the first week. I just wanted to make sure the dose would be the same or familiar for females?

Gonna get her nice and lean Hahahaha

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, yeah, roughly, by weight. I haven’t seen any girls taking 100mcg or more like I see guys doing though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would keep her at 50 or less. women seem to have a harder time with rebound and or restarting the thyroid.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the replies. I was thinking 50 at the highest..
She gonna look gooood lmao im a sick ****

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
might as well give her some osta and or anavar. you know.. since your a sick faulk

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
might as well give her some osta and or anavar. you know.. since your a sick faulk
Heh heh..I do have some anavar on the way...and some Ghb for that matter, but that’s strictly for me!!!

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Heh heh..I do have some anavar on the way...and some Ghb for that matter, but that’s strictly for me!!!
And I know that G is known as a date rape drug- that’s not what I meant!!! Had to say it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much what was said. It’s not an anabolic where a woman would take 1/4 to 1/3 of what a man would take. It would just be by weight. That being said I have a coworker that takes it and easily worked up to 75+ but she’s 250lbs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty much what was said. It’s not an anabolic where a woman would take 1/4 to 1/3 of what a man would take. It would just be by weight. That being said I have a coworker that takes it and easily worked up to 75+ but she’s 250lbs.
Whoaaa.... Is that muscle??

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it dude

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would keep her at 50 or less. women seem to have a harder time with rebound and or restarting the thyroid.

Was just gonna say this. Men seem to tolerate t3 really good, with women you dont know what will happen. Theres also something to be said about the catabolic effect of t3 and it shouldnt be ran solo.