Would 600 mg ed of transdermal 4- andro be a feel good test base with an AI?

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
I was looking for a test base to pair with my stronger anabolics like M14add and Msten and Epistane. What would be better in your guys experienced opinion? 600 mg ed of transdermal 4-andro vs something like a normal dose of dermacrine or transdermal dhea? For the feel good effects of test. I could care less for gainz from these supplements. Compared to dmz or Msten just looking to feel as good as the focus here hormonally. Any advice is gold to me. First post on a forum. Been lurking for years. Thanks fellas.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was looking for a test base to pair with my stronger anabolics like M14add and Msten and Epistane. What would be better in your guys experienced opinion? 600 mg ed of transdermal 4-andro vs something like a normal dose of dermacrine or transdermal dhea? For the feel good effects of test. I could care less for gainz from these supplements. Compared to dmz or Msten just looking to feel as good as the focus here hormonally. Any advice is gold to me. First post on a forum. Been lurking for years. Thanks fellas.
4-andro is the only “real” test base that is a two step conversion to test. It will yield actual test where as the others utilize different MOA to enhance energy/other hormones. Have you ran it that high before? 300mg oral is good and I would never go over 600mg oral. Topicals tend to yield higher absorption and need lower doses. I wouldn’t start at 600mg I would start at 200/300 and adjust accordingly. However I would pick 4-andro as my base and the others could be add ons.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No brother I am in the US. But I shop supplements from the UK because the US sent all business there with its recent laws. Which I think is funny.
If you can get stuff from there perhaps you could look into Androtest/4-AD instead of 4-Andro?

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
4-andro is the only “real” test base that is a two step conversion to test. It will yield actual test where as the others utilize different MOA to enhance energy/other hormones. Have you ran it that high before? 300mg oral is good and I would never go over 600mg oral. Topicals tend to yield higher absorption and need lower doses. I wouldn’t start at 600mg I would start at 200/300 and adjust accordingly. However I would pick 4-andro as my base and the others could be add ons.
Thank you brother I did not know that about 4 andro I was researching it but never heard that. It would cut my cost in half. I will start it at three hundred and see how I feel. That's good to know because 4 andro is expensive. But i would rather buy quality than quantity.i have never ran it that high and i never have used td 4 andro just the oral at a low dose. Currently on a low dose of 4ad to keep my mood up. Afi140 thankyou for the quick response and detailed answer much appreciated.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. Let me know if you have anymore questions :)

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
If you can get stuff from there perhaps you could look into Androtest/4-AD instead of 4-Andro?
Yes indeed, I have a bottle of that im running now at a very low dose but due to the price I had to look for different options but it's been very nice even at a low dose. Libido increase and a little aggression which is appreciated. I was looking into topical 4 andro because it is cheaper for a hefty dose than for 4adiol. But I would rather run 4ad.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes indeed, I have a bottle of that im running now at a very low dose but due to the price I had to look for different options but it's been very nice even at a low dose. Libido increase and a little aggression which is appreciated. I was looking into topical 4 andro because it is cheaper for a hefty dose than for 4adiol. But I would rather run 4ad.
Source for us delivery?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think 600mg ed of td 4-andro is a little overkill.

I would think 300mg would be plenty. You can still find Alpha Gainz 4-andro td v2 at some retailers. 2ml of that would be 300mg and that should be plenty...that was the #1 PH at supplementreviews.com for a couple years (they've since ruined that site).

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Source for us delivery?
It's from the UK but they deliver to the US, the conversion rate is like 30 extra bucks plus shipping but on predator nutrition they have fusion androtest which. 4 a diol not 4 dhea which is a 2 step conversion vs 4 dhea which is more steps I believe is three step conversion to testosterone but it's easily sourced domestically for less than 4 a diol but 4ad is superior in my opinion and fantastic for me even at a small dose as a test type base with other test base type products like topical dhea.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
I think 600mg ed of td 4-andro is a little overkill.

I would think 300mg would be plenty. You can still find Alpha Gainz 4-andro td v2 at some retailers. 2ml of that would be 300mg and that should be plenty...that was the #1 PH at supplementreviews.com for a couple years (they've since ruined that site).
Yeah bro thats the 4 dhea im looking to get and the product I plan to use as the feel good test base I posted about thank you for the advice brother.i have yet to try it but thats what I'm going for. I also am trying just plain ol dhea from them to see how I react to it. It seems like a hormonal multi vitamin to me.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PM me if you need links to retailers that have this in stock here in the US

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How much are you dosing Androtest per day right now?

I agree that its to pricy, i think brawn also have a 4-ad but i dont know the price

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards

I agree that its to pricy, i think brawn also have a 4-ad but i dont know the price
I'm taking 2 caps of androtest fusion per day which is 250 mg of their cyclo4adiol complex. I have ran the brawn to buy theirs is 90 caps at 50 mg vs fusion at 125mg at 90 caps so on the andro scene fusion shops blows brawn out of the water. But on the epi and Msten type supps I think brawn is superior. I have run the brawn 4ad didnt notice anything at all from their recommended dose im sure if you tripled that it would be different.

Right now I'm taking 250 mg 2 caps.

Brawn is 90 caps 50 mg per cap.
Androtest 90 caps 125 mg per cap.

So androtest blows brawn out the water in the 4ad game.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How would you compare the libido feel of 4ad to 4andro? Quicker and more noticeable?

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
I'm taking 2 caps of androtest fusion per day which is 250 mg of their cyclo4adiol complex. I have ran the brawn to buy theirs is 90 caps at 50 mg vs fusion at 125mg at 90 caps so on the andro scene fusion shops blows brawn out of the water. But on the epi and Msten type supps I think brawn is superior. I have run the brawn 4ad didnt notice anything at all from their recommended dose im sure if you tripled that it would be different.
Right now I'm taking 250 mg 2 caps.

Brawn is 90 caps 50 mg per cap.
Androtest 90 caps 125 mg per cap.

So androtest blows brawn out the water in the 4ad game.
[/QUOTE
How would you compare the libido feel of 4ad to 4andro? Quicker and more noticeable?
Tbh completely my brother I have never run 4 dhea high enough to assess it properly. But based on what my bro said
Yesterday 4dhea is The only compound that legit turns to testosterone others utilize other pathways that aren't quite true to true testosterone take it with a grain of salt. With that being said. I noticed my libido pop off on androtest early on three caps 375 mg than when I lowered it to just 250 mg maintain and to make it last. My libido lowered to. I would think 4adiol would be slightly better but 4 dhea is better priced and you can get transdermal. If I add my two cents I would add in straight topical dhea and something like arimistane and plus either of those two above in the right dose you could create a fine libido tuning regimen.
Gotta mention dht types like stano would be a great addition. And all of this wouldn't have a 1\16 of the liver and organ strain of methylated compounds but if you dialed in training and diet you could really get some fantastic benefits.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly 400 a day of 4-andro only just (not always completely) off set the lethargy from 1-andro when I ran it as my first cycle......I’m not sure it’s gonna do much for a stronger ph.

depending on your experience I’d personally want td trest for a feel good with stronger orals.

but nothing beats actual test 😎

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Honestly 400 a day of 4-andro only just (not always completely) off set the lethargy from 1-andro when I ran it as my first cycle......I’m not sure it’s gonna do much for a stronger ph.

depending on your experience I’d personally want td trest for a feel good with stronger orals.

Do you know of a td trest retailer besides behemoth? Because paypal is not an option for me and that's all they accept. I was looking at td trest btw whisky and I settled on td 4dhea for price and ease of access. Just happened to get an order of dermacrine tho an order I thought I cancelled. Thanks whisky. I agree about test.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards

Do you know of a td trest retailer besides behemoth? Because paypal is not an option for me and that's all they accept. I was looking at td trest btw whisky and I settled on td 4dhea for price and ease of access. Just happened to get an order of dermacrine tho an order I thought I cancelled. Thanks whisky. I agree about test.