Worth adding MK677 to Andro Cycle??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Started my 1 and 4 Andro cycle today..i chose 1 Andro over Halodrol as wasnt impressed with peoples experience with Halodrol for gains vs sides..1 Andro appears to have a reasonable rep on here.

Anyway as im looking to lean bulk would adding MK677 be worth it for helping joints, weight gain etc??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well that summed it up nicely. It was a choice of MK677 or 19 Nor Andro.

Had my 1st gym session today, probably placebo effect but felt more pumped/focused and slight alpha feeling all day.

For the record am taking 330mg Super Mandro 1 Andro and Androtest 4-AD 375mg. Will throw in the MK677 as well tmoz...will try daytime dose 1st but if lethargy is bad ill take it at night instead.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well that summed it up nicely. It was a choice of MK677 or 19 Nor Andro.

Had my 1st gym session today, probably placebo effect but felt more pumped/focused and slight alpha feeling all day.

For the record am taking 330mg Super Mandro 1 Andro and Androtest 4-AD 375mg. Will throw in the MK677 as well tmoz...will try daytime dose 1st but if lethargy is bad ill take it at night instead.
You should take it at night right away it will help you sleep better and you’ll have more benefit off of mk that way.

B

BroBrian

You should run the mk longer than your Andro cycle to really get the benefits from it. Like 4+ months if funds allow

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You should take it at night right away it will help you sleep better and you’ll have more benefit off of mk that way.
i heard it can keep people awake at night...is that true?? Would it be better to take say 1 hour or 2 before bed time?? Thanks for the advice as well.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You should run the mk longer than your Andro cycle to really get the benefits from it. Like 4+ months if funds allow
Yes have no problem running it for a few months....i also have a lgd/mk677 combo stack all in one sat around...that might be worth a go next...maybe with Rad140 thrown in as well.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i heard it can keep people awake at night...is that true?? Would it be better to take say 1 hour or 2 before bed time?? Thanks for the advice as well.
Usually people who stay awake at night take the dose AM. you could also split am and an hour before bed. People react differently on it I just don’t recommend to take your whole dosing AM

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it was going to keep you up, don’t you think taking it directly before bed instead of giving it time to kick in would be better?

B

BroBrian

Personally I take it about 30min before bed and I sleep like a rock on it. But this will differ from person to person so you’ll just have to experiment and see how you respond to it.