Workout Ideas? On House Arrest with Limited Equipment

KNB542

Awards
Hey new to the forum, I'm currently on house arrest so I can't hit the gym.

I was real down and out and took 2 weeks off, but Im trying to get back into it.

Here's a pic of the stuff I currently have, June 6th I should have a bench I bought coming in.

Right now I've just been doing a bastardized version of the card workout with (each suits a different exercise and corresponds to the amount done) doing curls with the 25 lb weights, push-ups, squats with 115, and some type of shoulder workout (presses, shrugs, front lat/raises).

Any suggestions would be great, I'm almost down 1 month and have another one to go.
IMG_20170529_171756373.jpg

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I have agoraphobia n I hardly leave home and I feel ya pimpin ive been on paper b 4. Dumbells bruh n a bench.

clay

KNB542

Awards
I'm kinda broke and looking at a lot of fines, so I'm trying to utilize what I have as best as possible. I'd love to buy dumbbells but I don't really forsee it being feasibly. Like the bench I bought folds up and only has a 400 lb capacity (not that I'm near that or have enough weights ) just trying to tide myself over till July 11th.

KNB542

Awards
Ill probably get flamed for this too but I got some DNP coming because I can't get to work for 2 weeks and will be trapped at home, figured I'd cut some weight and just workout while I'm trapped for 2 weeks with nothing to do.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
In the halfway house, we used to fill up trash bags with water for weights. Use a broom handle or plunger for a bar. With just that you can do a pretty great myriad of exercises - skullcrushers, curls, chest flies, pullovers. Fill a backpack with books and throw it on for push-ups and the like. I would definitely recommend getting a pull up bar somehow. Use your imagination, bro.

I know how it feels, man. Good luck getting off paper, and on your workouts. (Feel free to ask for any more details about exercise **** while locked up, though I largely already covered it.)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about keeping it simple - Push ups, pull ups, bench dips between two chairs, barbell curls, military presses?

Not sure if you can go in your driveway, or if you even have a driveway, but maybe do some HIIT sprints for legs?