Working Out With The Apple Airpods Pro: Are They Worth The Money?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WORKING OUT WITH THE APPLE AIRPODS PRO: ARE THEY WORTH THE MONEY?

I sit here staring at my Apple Airpods Pro with a joyful yet painful expression on my face as I type this article. I’ve been an Airpods fan since the very first version was launched (which I still use to this day). When the launch of the Apple Airpods Pro happened, I sat back and waited. Ok, that’s not true. I went out and bought them the first week they were available. I love everything about them, but not without a few pain points. I wear them for everything, including workouts. You’d think I would recommend them, right? But maybe I don’t. Here’s what you need to know about working out with the Apple Airpods Pro.

READ: https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/working-out-with-the-apple-airpods-pro-are-they-worth-the-money/

Attachments

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I prefer the Powerbeats Pro for working out.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apologies for replying so late, but thank you for sharing your honest review and experience with the Apple AirPods Pro. I'm glad to see that you've tried out the latest version. It sounds like you have some mixed feelings about using them for workouts, and I'm curious to hear more about your pain points. Additionally, if you're still searching for the perfect headphones for your workouts, you might want to check out Multitechverse. They offer a great resource for finding the latest technical innovations, including reviews and recommendations on various tech products. Who knows, you might just find a better alternative that suits your needs perfectly!
So late….this thread has been dead for nearly two years.