Work out diet

sydneyblack

Awards
could somone give me a good workout diet for heavy mass body building.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not an expert and still constructing and reworking my life and diet..

But what's your stats? What is your current diet look like?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
could somone give me a good workout diet for heavy mass body building.
I would utilize an online macro calculator for your stats and goal and see what outputs from that. Then you can get an idea for the macros you need day in and day out for gaining.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I made the mistake of altering my diet too much. On an average day I'd put some steamed broccoli and garlic in a blender with some leftover corned beef and cabbage for a nutrient rich smoothie. Lunch I would eat a couple cans of smoked oysters in cotton seed oil and a half dozen deviled eggs made with horseradish mustard instead of mayo. Dinner was a bowl of venison and 4 bean chili. It lead to intestinal distress. The flatulence could knock a buzzard off a compost heap and I don't even want to talk about the shrieking terror shits! Normal proteins and veggies from now on.
Your responding to a conversation from 2020

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm new here, still learning the ropes. I bumped the old joke thread and it's back to life now.
Actually I thought you were someone else, there's a couple Kevin's. I saw the name and thought you were another Kevin lol.

It it's fine, I bump old threads all the time and I been here for like 100 years

lamarclark09

Awards
You were the 1st to answer my test-c, proviron, mk-677 post. Your 100 years has made you wise my man.
Lol. 100 years and many more to come. Wisdom will increase with the passing years.