Unanswered Wondering when I should begin

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I got some pharma winny and I thought it’d be 50mg tabs so I split them and just run 25mg ed but they’re actually 50mg capsules so I don’t really have that option. So. I wanted to wait until I got a bit leaner to run it or generally I feel it would be a waste. I’ll drop a pic of me at the moment, only basing carbs around workouts, I’m still in full blown ketosis otherwise though and I’m not sure how.
What should I dose my tudca and NAC as for this if I run it for 4 weeks?
IMG_0171.JPG

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get some NPP, run at an easy 300, keep joints happy. Take advantage of winny’s great 9 hour half life, take all 50mg every morning or every evening, or even 2 hours prior to workout, whichever works for you. One of my favorite stacks. I wouldn’t flinch at 50 once a day. Tudca any time of day except when you eat the winny.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You think I’m lean enough to get a good effect or should I wait? I have some deca laying around I could pair it with.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya. I’d like npp better but I think 19s stacked with dht’s don’t get enough love. Best of both. You’ll keep getting leaner with winny and your diet.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya. I’d like npp better but I think 19s stacked with dht’s don’t get enough love. Best of both. You’ll keep getting leaner with winny and your diet.
I think I’m around 15% bf right now so I’m not 100% sure I should utilize it yet but man I’m eager lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I’m around 15% bf right now so I’m not 100% sure I should utilize it yet but man I’m eager lol.
I don’t see why not. It’s not Mast or Proviron where subtle bf loss won’t be noticed unless you’re lean enough. It’s winny, probably the most anabolic of the dht’s. I’ve seen guys blow up on it in a surplus. It’s dry and strength gains are fantastic. And really you’ll be using test and npp or Deca which are highly anabolic anyways and your gains will be drier and strength will be awesome. I really don’t even like running Trest, npp, or Deca unless I’ve got a good dht on board with them. Winny is way underrated for this imo.
I say pull the trigger and cut hard if you’re concerned with bodyfat. Especially if you can run some npp with it.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based solely on what it sounds like youre wanting from an oral Id say var > winny in this case. But, youve got the winny, I dont think youre "too fat" to reap benefits from it, lol Ive been thicker than you in the midsection and run winny at 50mg with good results over 4wks. It didnt shred me, fuk no, but I lost belly fat well over and beyond diet-induced losses. But diet is key, dont be sloppy with kcals.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
run it!! its only going to help lean you out while on a diet. add fatburners too!
Taking animal cuts and Roxylean at the moment, but I’m stuck at 174.4lbs for the past week so I’m dropping cals by 200. Going to start cardarine when it arrives, assess the sides and how I feel, add winny after that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taking animal cuts and Roxylean at the moment, but I’m stuck at 174.4lbs for the past week so I’m dropping cals by 200. Going to start cardarine when it arrives, assess the sides and how I feel, add winny after that.
I’m pretty sure of two things:
I’ll never run winny/var/Mast without Proviron and Cardarine stacked with it. Makes it incredible.
Just the Cardarine alone will really help you with bodyfat too. Such a damn impressive drug, not only for lipids.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It seems as though it’s unanimous, winny would be a good idea bro.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok folks, it’s on! Tomorrow is a rest day but on my next lifting day I’ll be starting it. Wondering if it would help with this costochrondritis or however it’s spelled.