Wondering what is the best peptide for preserving muscle mass.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I know a lot about gear but NOTHING about this stuff so read the stickies and still dont know what would be best and with the least frequent injections? PLZ HELP

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I would be more interested in GH peptides versus insulin peptides, i believe there is a differnce but i might be wrong

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
From my understanding ghrp2/6 and cjc no dac is good for gh same with impal. But look up those, from what I have gathered those are the best

956Vette

Awards
I would be more interested in GH peptides versus insulin peptides, i believe there is a differnce but i might be wrong
Growth hormone peptides require frequent administrations & alter body composition after diligence med-long term usage (aim generally not being muscle preservation - fyi)

956Vette

Awards
like for pct?
running gh off-cycle doesn't exactly appeal to me, not the protocol to pursue

[QUOTE=RedwolfWV]I'd go with IGF LR3[/QUOTE]

many advocates would recommend igf-1 analogs for pct

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You are right... IGF-1 is good for PCT. But it is also very good as a stand alone.

david_golds

Awards
You are right... IGF-1 is good for PCT. But it is also very good as a stand alone.
It's very hard to lose muscle or gain fat on IGF-1 LR3. I've tried almost everything, and it's my favorite. You have to cycle 30 days on, 30 days off. On the 30 days off, I use Ipam+GHRP-6.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I'd go with IGF LR3
On paper, IGF is going to be the strongest thing your body can have for anti-catabolic purposes. Only difficulty is IGF variants are the most faked on research Chem sites due to how difficult/costly IGF is to manufacture. With that said, GH secretagogues will elevate IGF substantially and are less commonly bunk, so unless you know someone who has researched the IGF from your source thoroughly, GHRPs/GHRHs are a safer (but admittedly weaker) option.

LR3 (again if verified legit) would be ideal given its extended half life. DES seems to be mainly for site enhancement/epic pumpz

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
I know a lot about gear but NOTHING about this stuff so read the stickies and still dont know what would be best and with the least frequent injections? PLZ HELP
This is also something I've been wondering, ide like to see the responses but I'd be more interested if someone had done it personally. Rather than speculation as to what "probably" works best.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF all day long.

rover1225

Awards
cjc w/dac....pin 2x week, long half life, give it 6 weeks, you'll be happy with the results. Relatively inexpensive

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cjc w/dac....pin 2x week, long half life, give it 6 weeks, you'll be happy with the results. Relatively inexpensive
No ghrp, no hex, no ipam?

rover1225

Awards
You can add it, and more. Cjc w dac and frag work very well together. You can squeeze as hard as you want, but you'll only get so much out of your endocrine system...patience with peps is your best tool