Unanswered Women and Anti Estrogen

G

Gabe95

Awards
Have have any women tried an anti estrogen supplement? What was your experience with it? I'm thinking putting my girl one. Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to hear what women have to say. I know on inhibit-e it says on the label, this product is not to be taken by women.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why you want to put woman on anti-e? that like woman saying she want to put her man on anti-test supplement, lol. unlike men, ovaries produce most estrogen in pre-menopausal women - not aromatase enzyme.

Aromatase inhibitors are generally not used to treat breast cancer in premenopausal women because, prior to menopause, the decrease in estrogen activates the hypothalamus and pituitary axis to increase gonadotropin secretion, which in turn stimulates the ovary to increase androgen production. The heightened gonadotropin levels also upregulate the aromatase promoter, increasing aromatase production in the setting of increased androgen substrate. This would counteract the effect of the aromatase inhibitor in premenopausal women since total estrogen increased.
sound like bad idea that not work anyway because of above... and if otc supplement, very dubious it work anyway, lol - but at least in not hurt either probably.

G

Gabe95

Awards
I was looking for a good fat burner for my Girlfriend, and notice driven sports triazole was a supplement that can be taken by women according to their website. Its a Stackable supplement with Lean extrem. is the reason why I asked

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking for a good fat burner for my Girlfriend, and notice driven sports triazole was a supplement that can be taken by women according to their website. Its a Stackable supplement with Lean extrem. is the reason why I asked
Its possible, but it would kill her sex drive. Stick with Lean Xtreme diet and exercise. Female libido is already fragile enough. If you are thinking about this women in the long term, then you want her overies firing on both cylinders. Not worth the risk in my opinion.

G

Gabe95

Awards
She on the Lean Xtreme and not Triazole, I just notice that they had that for females

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
driven sports is not the most trust worthy of companies, imo. even if label say's it can be taken by women you can't be sure label is accurate....no, don't let her take it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DIM is not an anti E but my girl takes it for hormonal health and hormonal acne. I personally notice it helps her mood swings and PMS symptoms big tkme

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DIM is not an anti E but my girl takes it for hormonal health and hormonal acne. I personally notice it helps her mood swings and PMS symptoms big tkme
good answer!!!

G

Gabe95

Awards
driven sports is not the most trust worthy of companies, imo. even if label say's it can be taken by women you can't be sure label is accurate....no, don't let her take it.
Who are some trust worthy Supp companies in your iyo?

G

Gabe95

Awards
Dose it help with cramps? Because I have a hard time getting my girl to go during that time of the month, and if she dose go she doesn't want to do legs. (that understandable)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who are some trust worthy Supp companies in your iyo?
here is what I suggest...google a company before buying their products, if there is anything going on it's usually on 1st page....for example google driven sports -original formula craze.

Last edited:
G

Gabe95

Awards
here is what I suggest...google a company before buying their products, if there is anything going on it's usually on 1st page....for example google driven sports -original formula craze.
ok I remember a few years ago Craze was like the number one pre workout formula before they found something wrong with it. Im not sure what it was but I do know they made some changes to the forula.