Wk 3 on PH still nothing, Add in SD?

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey guys im finishing up day 12 of a DMZ/Lmg/Stano run and im still not seeing or feeling much. I know ppl all the time prematurely think there cycle isnt working but this is a pretty wet bulk and im finishing up week 2 and i think i should be feeling or seeing more than i am. My question is since im spending/wasting money on running cycle supports and on cycle AI can i throw in SD at just 10mg pre workout for 3 weeks starting on day 15 till my cycle finishes? Good or bad idea.thanks.

Current cycle
dmz- 30/30/30/30
lmg- 60/60/85/85/75
stano- 0/600/600/600/600
add SD? 0/0/10/10/10

I know this seems overload with dmz and sd being kinda similar but if im not seeing anything from these compounds than atleast i know the sd would do something. (never ran SD but have on hand)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No I'd stay the coarse. Make sure ur eatting enough. What brand are u using

wrathchild281

Awards
phantom labs phorce that has 15mg dmz and 30mg lmg and then lgi lmg-25 and lgi stano-200

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
The starting dose for LMG was low.

Why did you start the Stano later, I would have if anything begun with this ahead of DMZ as once in the system it can offset a lot of the less desirable sides of DMZ or SD etc such as lethargy and libido crushed.

wrathchild281

Awards
The starting dose for LMG was low.

Why did you start the Stano later, I would have if anything begun with this ahead of DMZ as once in the system it can offset a lot of the less desirable sides of DMZ or SD etc such as lethargy and libido crushed.
For sure man I wish I could say I'm seeing sides as then I know it's working but nothing. I hadn't decided on the stano till after I started this run. Half way thru week 2 I was at 85 of lmg Should I stick that out for week 3 or hit up 105 mg? I was trying to avoid the big bloat look but **** I'm not even a pound of water weight I do have aromasin which I'm running 6.75mg Ed so gyno shouldn't b a prob. Bump up lmg or stay?

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
I would not bump yet - everyone responds differently and plenty of guys will start gaining on SD week 3 - the dosing looks better balance now.

Higher dose does not always translate into better gains, you may be a lucky one who does not feeld sides, SD kick my a** all over for lethargy and sh1t.

You happy you have diet in check....

wrathchild281

Awards
I would not bump yet - everyone responds differently and plenty of guys will start gaining on SD week 3 - the dosing looks better balance now.

Higher dose does not always translate into better gains, you may be a lucky one who does not feeld sides, SD kick my a** all over for lethargy and sh1t.

You happy you have diet in check....
Well I haven't started sd and didn't originally plan to. That's my question since I haven't seen or felt nothing on dmz/lmg by end of week 2 if i should add in sd week 3 4 and 5 and also if I should bump up lmg dose. I think I'm gonna ride out with the lmg dose of 85mg for another week and see what happens and reasses then.

What do u mean if I'm glad my diet is in check?

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
sorry misread that sd had not been started - not sure if it would be better to bump the existing compound doses rather than throw in only 10mg of sd......

wrathchild281

Awards
For sure man. Ill keep chugging along and see what happens.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I think it would be better to bump the compounds you already have if you aren't seeing bad sides. If you look at the nature of the compounds, DMZ being a modified SD, I don't think you would really get much more than more liver trouble out of adding SD. Save the SD for down the road, you have a kick ass looking cycle already.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Yes keep the SD for a solo run. I used SD at 10mg/day for only 3 weeks and gained 8 lbs. I tried 20mg/day but it increased my blood pressure too much. I'd be concerned about adding somthing as strong as SD to dmz, lmg and stano....

wrathchild281

Awards
Sounds good guys thanks. Is the stano at 600mg or 4 weeks enough to really do much or would u bump it to 800 for 6 weeks with an extra bottle?

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
You should bump up the stano to 800. Anything under 800 is a waste IMO if you are looking for the androgenic effects. I was on a gram a day at the beginning of my cycle and noticed frequent and hard erections, raging libido, and a sense of well being. Also decreased bloat. Stano doesn't have a very high conversion rate to dht so more is always better if you are not running another test base.

wrathchild281

Awards
You should bump up the stano to 800. Anything under 800 is a waste IMO if you are looking for the androgenic effects. I was on a gram a day at the beginning of my cycle and noticed frequent and hard erections, raging libido, and a sense of well being. Also decreased bloat. Stano doesn't have a very high conversion rate to dht so more is always better if you are not running another test base.
sweet ill bump it up than

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I'd personally have to say it's already a fairly complete stack in terms of compounds and if anything dosed heavy.... I'd honestly just keep on keepin on, push hard in the gym and down as many cals as possible...

IMO there's no way you should need more then this.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com