Witch’s Log

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
How is everyone just acting like he isn’t talking about smoking meth and going on binges while shooting test and taking God knows what else??? Dude very realistically could be dead.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lifestyle choices aside... isn't it more concerning on an anabolic forum that OW advocates double and triple doses of superhuman mega stacks to everyone....but appears (in this initial photo at least) to have the muscle tone of veal?

Was he super jacked in the past, and just set way back by the illicit drug use??

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Yep. But he’s gone since 8 months and he logged in the forum 5 weeks ago. Didn’t you read what I said? Let’s not judge people. Whatever he did let’s hope he’s fine but also let’s hope he’s in a better spot now he obviously had a tough time.
It’s not judgement if it’s true and he put it out there like meth was some sort of fat loss supplement. Of course I hope he ok but stupidity is stupidity. Maybe he needs to see some judgement rather than encouragement towards his actions?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tagging along for when he does come back. Holy sh1t I just read through the whole log

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OW really had me scratching my head when he commented about banging a guy(of iam not mistaken certainly don't wanna falsely put that on anyone). But yeah he was certainly an interesting character..
Since we are all talking about it, amphetamine users often do odd stuff, especially sexually. Not uncommon for them do stuff with both genders while they’re high and still consider themselves straight.

Yet another reason why I’d never touch that disgusting shyt drug.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since we are all talking about it, amphetamine users often do odd stuff, especially sexually. Not uncommon for them do stuff with both genders while they’re high and still consider themselves straight.

Yet another reason why I’d never touch that disgusting shyt drug.
God damn.