Winter Bulk Time! Cycle plan

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 41

Weight 193. Had a touch of a cold for a few days, kinda slowed me up.

HCG dropped the boys in a hurry. Nolva is handling the nipple issue, still some tenderness there but is getting better. Adding the Taurine back in has helped the shin/back pumps. Appetite still up there and I am only cheating a little here and there.

Going to take a week off of heavy lifting to recoupe CNS and get ready for my belt promotion next weekend. Will still do some light cardio and maybe some light weights.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 50

Dosing the same. Weight still hovering at 194 ish. Felt good to take the week off from the gym and it really helped with the martial arts training. My belt promotion went very well, good stamina, good focus and good performance. Back to the normal gym schedule starting today and need to jump the calories back up as I eased up a bit since I wasn't lifting.

Thinking about some SD or PP the last few weeks as a finisher but I want to keep the orals to a minimum. Might do a blood test a week or so before to see how I am faring and decide then.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 56

Dam weight still at 194. Next time the test is going to at least 750 ew. Maybe time to try out some tren.:D

Libido has gone way down from what it was. I am thinking it is the Nolva. Finished off the MDHT I had in a suspension and don't think I will mix any more. Workouts have been a little shorter this week. Doing less sets per bodypart but still feel like I am getting good stimulation and actually have more DOMS this week, especially legs. Feels like someone shot prop into my quads while I was sleepin. :)

Merry Christmas everybody.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 61

Weight still 194ish. Energy down some, especially while lifting. Feeling fat, lol.

The bulking has officially ended! Don't feel that the 500mg ew is enough to really gain mass from so I will run the rest of the cycle as a recomp. Cycle will remain the same except for 20 or 30mg SD ed for the last 3 weeks and a run of T3 and Vaspro for 4 weeks. Adjusting the diet to roughly 2000 kcal at a 40/40/20 and will ramp up the cardio sessions to 45-60 minutes 5 days ew.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 73
12 days into cut

T3 75-100mcg ed
MDHT 60mg ed
Vaspro/Caffiene/Green tea stack
Alcar 1-2 grams ed
Cardio 45 min, 5.5 mi, 800+ cals burned 5 days ew.
Cals at <2000 40/40/20
(still on 500 ew enan & 400 ew EQ + 500iu ew HCG)

Feeling infrickincredible! Drying out nice. My weight is down to 183 +/-. I have not lost any strength as of yet and I feel like I am dropping some bf and not just water, I don't feel I was bloated to begin with as my diet was very clean & strict even while trying to bulk. Can't wait to add in that SD at the end.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 77
16 days into cut

Weight 180. Strength teetering slightly but that is to be expected with the amount of kcals I am ingesting. Dropped the volume considerably on my weight training and have been running at least 5mi 5-6 days ew.Tommorow I will add in the SD at 20mg ed up to PCT. 3 more injects of enan and 1 more of the EQ left. After last test inject I will wait one week and then run the transdermal test for the last 2 weeks till PCT. I have not experienced any lethargy from the T3 at the 75-100mcg dose ( I run 75 one day and 100 the next ) but the EC and green tea may be masking it. I am going to run Benadryl at 50mg ed for the next week to try and freshen up the receptors as I don't feel the effects of the ephedrine so much anymore.

Overall I feel great. It's nice to fit into my clothes again! If I can get down to about 170lbs by the end I will be quite happy.

mikejones

Awards
im a college football player that has to abide by ncaa requirements. I am lookin to take superdrol and or/with phera-flex. I am obviously worried about testing. I would like to know how long it take for both to completely be out of your system, and have ur test go back to the original measurements. Please send email to [email protected].
thank you very much for ur help

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
^^^ WTF?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 88
27 days cutting

Weight at 175 (woo hoo!) Feeling incredible, SD pumps & vascularity are always a plus. No sides at 20mg SD, cardio just fine, actually have increased endurance while running but I seem to peter out by evening. Prob just worn out after my body has been running at such a high metabolic rate all day. Was 1 cc short of test so my last one was Wed of last week. Started the trans test yesterday at 100mg and will slowly ramp up while the enan fades out.

Bought some of that Skulpt 1Fast was clearing out, boy does that **** stain!

Will start tapering down the T-3 dose so that I will rebound while still on AAS since I will need increased cals during PCT. Bad time to have a thyroid shut down. :)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Good log. Are you adding any thyroid-bossting supps to help with that? L-Tyrosine, guggulsterones and 7-keto-dhea, etc?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good log. Are you adding any thyroid-bossting supps to help with that? L-Tyrosine, guggulsterones and 7-keto-dhea, etc?
I just started transdermal 7-keto at 150-200 mg ed a few days ago and will run through PCT. I also take L-Tyrosine as part of my normal supp regimen.

I am assuming you are referring to the thyroid rebound after coming off T-3? I will be tapering down to 25mcg and run that for a few days. That should help bring up the natty levels. I am not really worried about rebound however as the AAS should help drive the nurtients into the muscles instead of storing them as adipose tissue. I will also increse the SD to 30-40mg during that time, at least untill the pumps make cardio too difficult.

Forgot to add to the log update: The Benadryl really seemed to help up regulate my receptors. I am feeling the kick from the ephedrine again. **** makes me sleep like a baby too. Only negative is the appetite stimulating effects it seems to have. Some of that may be from the injectible B-12 I started a couple weeks ago as well.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 94
33 days cutting

Weight this am 172. Def lookin leaner but not quite "there". Prob have to finish cutting after PCT. Today will be day 3 of 30mg SD and I have started the downward taper of T-3. Did 75mcg for 4 days and today will be the first at 50 and Saturday (4 days) will be the first at 25. Almost out of trans test but I will continue the SD for at least a week after coming off the T-3 to try and put the rebound to good use.

I implemented some Copenhagen pouches a couple days ago to try and enhance the cut a little. Took a couple dips to get used to it but I get no more buzz nd don't feel like I am going to throw up. :)

I also picked up some Xtend and have been sipping it throughout cardio sessions. I supp it with ALCar, NAC, Taurine, L-Tyrosine and DiCreatine Malate. (figured I would re-implement the creatine a couple weeks prior to PCT as a bit of a front load) FWIW

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 101
40 days cutting

Weight 175. Gained a couple of pounds. I think it is partly due to the creatine and partly the SD filling up the muscle bellies. Even though weight is up I look a tad leaner than last week at 172lbs. I am guessing about 12% bf? I dosed the last 25mcg T3 this AM and have discontinued the EC stack. Only neg sides from the SD were some painfull calf pumps while running but the shin splint I am now milking nipped that in the bud. Swithced the cardio up to walking on heavy incline at 4- 4 1/2 mph for 45 min. I am seeing some strength gains even at a caloric deficit. I am going to run the SD out another week or so and increse cals slightly while maintaining a moderate cardio schedule.

I will be adding the USP "look and feel like your on but your not stack" into PCT and will start a new log for that. It will be a testimony to that stack if I can maintain strength and LBM through PCT without signifcant fat gain. I am hoping to post pics and measurement with this log along with bodyfat % if I can find someone to test it for me. I don't trust myself with calipers. No pre bloodwork but it will be taken afterwards to compare to the test I had done at the start of the winter.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Survival of the fittest

Everything has come to a screetching halt as a small cyst around my tailbone has become infected and ruptured. I have been running between 100-102 deg F for the last 2 days and am scheduled for surgury in the morning. Thought I just irritated that spot somehow and the fever was just the flu but when I started bleeding in my ass crack I headed for the emergency room. White count at 17,000. They ran some anti biotics and pain killer through an IV and sent me home for the night with a script for more anti's & Percocet. It was late and the only pharmy in town that was open does not take my medical insurance and the wanted $100 for the anti alone. I said screw that. I'll bear the pain till tomorrow and wait on more anti's, 10 hours aint **** right? Well here I am 2:00 am pacific time unable to sleep and in pain. The real clincher for me is I can't eat or drink anything. Not a big deal for some but I literally eat every 1.5 to 2:00 hrs normally. Hell, I even get up in the middle of the night and eat. Anyhow, any of ya who share my philosophy of our origins, please lift me up in prayer. You others can hope that this is a positive adaptive mutation and I am just growing a tail.:stick: JK

A tail would be cool, no more belt for weighted dips! And wiping my ass will still be a snap the day I get heoooge!
Peace bros.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Wishing you a quick recovery here. You were doing pretty damn well... And you will. Soon. Rest up good now, no point in returning to training too early and risk stretching this out longer than it has to be.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. I am still awaiting a call back for the surgery so I stil don't know when I can eat. :aargh:

The good news is I got my scripts filled so as soon as the Percocet kicks in I will not care about food. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I can eat! Finally got a Doc appt for today at 2:00 and apparantly they have no intention of even considering surgury untill after the infection clears ( gives very perturbed look ). Being able to eat is good but these pain killers are making me feel like ****. If I don't take them I am miserable but when I do my head is in a cloud and I am having problems sleeping. I just want to get back to the gym, even just some cardio would feel fantastic but wait is what I must do. :(

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Went in for the Doc appt and they just tossed me on a table, cut a dime size hole on my tailbone and jammed some gauze in there to hold it open so it could drain. Friggin hurt. At least the Doc and her assistant got to work on a nice looking ass ( less the puss and blood oozing out of it ). Really sick of Narcotics. I think I am going to request something differant from the Doc, maybe some Ultram (Tramadol) as it is a non Narcotic. I am unsure if it will dull the pain for me enough but it's worth a try IMO.

Some good news! I am up in weight without fat gain. Up to 182 and I (and my wife agrees) actually look leaner. I am sure it's the SD and I am pretty sure it hasn't hurt that I slept almost the ENTIRE weekend fighting that fever and am getting tons of rest and good feeding. PCT in just a couple of days, I sure hope I can train by then.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Done with painkillers! I am feeling good enough to make it without them, thank God. I am actually going to head to the gym for an upper back & bicep workout and see how it goes (fingers crossed). I will be very happy if I can be back on a regular w/o schedule for PCT.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Back & bi workout went great. Strength was actually up. I got 2 extra reps on my first set of wide grip chins for 10 and 2 extra on the second set for 8. What makes that even better is I am at 178 lbs and I was at 172 lbs last back workout.:woohoo:

Hit the gym today and did shoulders and managed to do 1/2 hour of cardio. That felt really good and it helped calm me down after dealing with the insurance company that is handling (poorly) the total loss on my car. Dealing with a company like this just helps to reinforce my appreciation for the ins company I work for.

PCT will start Sunday and all updates pertaining to that will be posted here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synergy-muscle/40039-usps-powerfull-symmetry-not-cocaine-stack-bpmartyr.html

I received my order from Nutraplanet today (a day early!) and one of the items was a pair of fat trac II calipers. I programmed them up and measured at the 3 locations and repeated a total of 3 times. The average between the 3 was 11% which is right about what I was guessing as my upper ABS are just starting to peer through (when flexed). I don' have very built ABS so I need to get to a pretty low bf % for them to really stand out. If I can maintain 11-12% through PCT I will be quite happy as that will make for a pretty laid back spring cut.

Gotta go. UPS just showed up with my new mountain bike (that I wont be able to ride for a while :( ).

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Yo bro,
Wanted to ask a M1T question since we are very close in ht/wt. 15mg fairly side-free for you? I am more concerned about back pumps. I can deal with the BP, bloat, lethargy, & aggression but back pumps take me off my stride at the gym.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yo bro,
Wanted to ask a M1T question since we are very close in ht/wt. 15mg fairly side-free for you? I am more concerned about back pumps. I can deal with the BP, bloat, lethargy, & aggression but back pumps take me off my stride at the gym.
Sorry jonny, I swore I replied to this a while ago.

Anyhow, this last run at 15mg gave me pretty bad lower back pumps by the start of the third week. Has not done this to me in the past but the only reason I was using it was I had so much. Crap was so cheap before the ban so I bought a **** ton not knowing much about it. I will not use it again. Buddy of mine ran 2 cycles of it for 4 weeks at 15mg stacked with 4AD and had fantastic strength and mass gains (kept 15 lbs after pct first cycle and 12 the second, showing abs before and after, what a prick!). Only reason he didn't do another was I talked him out of it based on health reasons. He weighs a bit more than me, **** he's 210 lbs now.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Sorry jonny, I swore I replied to this a while ago.

Anyhow, this last run at 15mg gave me pretty bad lower back pumps by the start of the third week. Has not done this to me in the past but the only reason I was using it was I had so much. Crap was so cheap before the ban so I bought a **** ton not knowing much about it. I will not use it again. Buddy of mine ran 2 cycles of it for 4 weeks at 15mg stacked with 4AD and had fantastic strength and mass gains (kept 15 lbs after pct first cycle and 12 the second, showing abs before and after, what a prick!). Only reason he didn't do another was I talked him out of it based on health reasons. He weighs a bit more than me, **** he's 210 lbs now.
Thanks Bro. I will probably use it at the start of my next TD Test cycle. 2-3 weeks @ 10mg.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Just had a physical done with bloodwork ~7 weeks after cycle ended.

Everything came back in optimal ranges. I don't feel like posting everything up but my AST is 41 and ALT 55. Total cholesterol is 163 with an HDL of 35 and an LDL of 121.

Not bad for only 7 weeks after ending with 6 weeks of SD at 30mg.