Winter Bulk - Leftover Supps

cdnbum88

Awards
Looking for some recommendations on a winter bulk with the few products I had in my gym bag. Age 48 - 155 lbs

2 Forskolin 95+
1 Erase Pro
1 Alpmamax XT
1 Shift

I have had good success with ABE and EP. Should I combine EP with 95 for one cycle and then the other 95 and Alphamax?

I know the shift will be for my cut in the spring, unless there is some value of it in a bulk.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for some recommendations on a winter bulk with the few products I had in my gym bag. Age 48 - 155 lbs

2 Forskolin 95+
1 Erase Pro
1 Alpmamax XT
1 Shift

I have had good success with ABE and EP. Should I combine EP with 95 for one cycle and then the other 95 and Alphamax?

I know the shift will be for my cut in the spring, unless there is some value of it in a bulk.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
That would be fine. I love long runs. Keep f95 running for 12 weeks and include it in the EP and AlphaMax (assuming you can handle over 50mg). This is how I would run it

Weeks 1-4 F95
Weeks 5-8 AlphaMax + F95
Weeks 9-12 EP + F95

One thing to consider is EP hit my estrogen pretty hard and killed my libido. Just something to monitor. I’m sensitive to estrogen controlling supplements.

cdnbum88

Awards
That sounds like a good plan.

Appreciate the insight and suggestion.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
R1balla's suggested plan looks great! Saving the Shift for your cut also makes the most sense.

cdnbum88

Awards
Having not used 95+ before and comparisons to ABE?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
R1balla has you covered - that would be my suggestion too. Just be sure you can tolerate the high of a forskolin dose. Since Alphamax already contains forskolin, be mindful of adding in more. I would suggest taking both with food.

I think using the Erase Pro last is the best solution. This will be a good way to begin a transition into cutting.