Winter bulk High test or test/deca

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well.
First off i got an inbody test recently but i have been off of serious nutrition and really just enjoying myself the past 2 months, basically eating like a regular person(not bodybuilder) as i said i owe this to myself and decided to be lazy after 2.5 years of either stuffing my face or starving myself.
After my inbody test i saw the i had dropped 10 lbs of skeletal muscle mass(this is actual muscle tissue, not lean mass) and gained 3 lbs of fat which isnt a big deal but the drop in muscle mass did make my body fat percentage go from 10.8% to 13.4%.
You can tell how disappointing this is for anyone to see and its really ****ing with my mind.

Anyways u can see how im kinda stuck between wanting to drop a bit more fat before my bulk but also not wanting to look skinnier but seems like i dont have a choice and will have to think of the end goal and suck it up(i wanted to drop even lower than 10.8% if u were wondering), now obviously tren seems like the best card to play for this scenario with a decent dose of test but i am really turning to a more conservative way health wise as i am always blasting tren it seems, firstly being kinda worried how this would affect my health, and secondly which im really looking for answers on this which is the whole receptor saturation thing or atleast it being for a compound to lose its effectiveness if i keep using it in every blast and that i should change things up.
The last time i used tren for 4 weeks because i got it from a guy who had it and quit roids for health reasons after abusing for years(what a ***g) so i used it while cutting and it was the same brand and from the same supplier as my first run with tren but it was very different, the first time i ran tren i had a decent diet but it just dried me out a lottt and got me strong while being in a deficit and gave a really crispy look with insane pumps, last time i ran it was ****, it was like being on low dose test, both diets being similar and having much more lean mass the last time i used it, did not produce the results but i didnt diet for too long but i usually wouldn't and it would slice me up.

So all this rambling is for a point and i would really appreciate any advice from experienced users and will not have a hot head to any critique or tough love.

Stats 6'1
225 lbs
13% body fat
But remember i was slacking a lot in diet and training these 2 months and have been cruising for a very long time
Last winter i got to 246 at 13% body fat on my blast which was 500 test 300 tren, so before i start this base it around my diet and training will be in check so probably back up to atleast 235-245 and leaner as the stats above are my current stats because of my slacking:p

Obviously i will be dropping some fat because anything over 12% and i look kinda fluffy, like my body holds a lot of water just from high carbs while bulking and i look like im on dbol, and my muscles which(not blowing steam up my ass) are pretty thick and dense and i naturally have that deca look u could say and always got accused of roids when i was natty which is why picking a bulk cycle and not looking like a buffalo will be hard.

Proposed blasts
1)
1-14 test e 500mg/week
1-14 deca 400mg/week

2)
1-8 test e 1000 mg/week
9-14 test e 1250mg/week

3) If i got the answers i needed below about the receptor stuff with same compound
1-12 Test e 750mg/week
1-12 Tri-tren 400mg/week

Obviously if it were not for my question about using the same compound over and over, option 3 stumps them all,
Also the thing i want to know between option 1 and 2 is which would yield more water retention with same diet and training(diet being pretty clean but around 4-5k calories) and AI dosed higher with option 2(maybe even low dose letro).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have been blasting forever or seems.. Every time it's tren and now you're being conservative by going 1gr of test?. You don't seem to realize that the diet is key not the gear. You're not gonna have a receptor problem when coming off a cycle it's when you're running it for 20 weeks gains will slow down.. It doesn't matter what you pick, as you grow the gear will be less beneficial for you obviously.

What you do is up to you, it's just a bit frustrating to see young people gaining some fat because theyre lazy and then solve the problem by adding more gear. Just keep test at 2-300 and add primo, if you wanna shred up add winstrol or anavar at the end even if this will be a cut or a bulk it works, just don't overeat during a bulk.

Reactions: Nac

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have been blasting forever or seems.. Every time it's tren and now you're being conservative by going 1gr of test?. You don't seem to realize that the diet is key not the gear. You're not gonna have a receptor problem when coming off a cycle it's when you're running it for 20 weeks gains will slow down.. It doesn't matter what you pick, as you grow the gear will be less beneficial for you obviously.

What you do is up to you, it's just a bit frustrating to see young people gaining some fat because theyre lazy and then solve the problem by adding more gear. Just keep test at 2-300 and add primo, if you wanna shred up add winstrol or anavar at the end even if this will be a cut or a bulk it works, just don't overeat during a bulk.
Did i say i was gonna continue with the **** diet that i have been at for 2 months? I admitted that i purposefully slacked off and i have been off for about 4 months then tried the 4 week tren run then now off for 3 months. When it comes to actually coming back on, i know what to do with diet and u should know that by my past threads if u remember them man, and i swear im not trying to come off in a wrong way just answering the assumption that im gonna continue in this way on cycle is wrong, when i say im coming back on i dont mean on gear only, i mean the training and diet especially but honestly at this stage this should be a given.
So what do u think man?
Running tren 8-10 weeks every 3 months would still be as effective and all the changing compound **** is bs?
Btw dont forget if i hop onto a surplus with a decent diet i will quickly go back to 246 which is where i want u guys to basically base this, i wont start the cycle without being atleast at 10% bf, then maybe either first couple of weeks while the **** kicks in or even before the cycle ill try to get as much out of muscle memory(which should be quick) as possible, u get me?
One last thing :p why do people freak out when they hear 1g of test when i see people easily running grams of gear while stacking and them not being near 240 lean like me(the 225 is a temporary **** up :p) most people easily range between 1.5-2g with all the orals and stacking and ****, when 1g of test should yield amazing results in the off season also easier to acquire(i have pharma brand) and puts mass on like crazy with good diet imho but this should be another thread so ill forget about this. So the question if u got lost with all this reading is as i stated about the using tren and resting constantly as long as health and bloodwork allows it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know why people freak out about 1gr? Because these people know that 1gr of test is for people who are beyond what we would call human. People in the Olympia as an example and many don't even run 1gr there. Just because a lot of people are idiots doesn't mean we have to be like that. More gear doesn't always equal more gains. The thing is you ask a question here because you're being ignorant and because you don't know the effects it does to your body.

I do remember you cause you're not only very young but you also don't respect your own health and I'm not saying this because I dislike you or because I want to be mean towards you.. I'm saying this because unlike you I have been around this for so long that I know that more gear equals more sides and at some point it won't increase the gains. I also know that test is not close to the best anabolic or androgenic out there.

It's easy to be blind but when you think about it you're running 2 or 3 cycles of tren a year or 1 gr of test and that's what? 12 weeks enthanate? 12*3=36 weeks out of 52 a year and you're what? Early twenties? You have a pretty damn good time building muscles at that age.

You just jump on the harshest compound or the highest dose instantly to get quick sadisfaction and yet you're not happy so where will this end?

Heres a great cycle for you.. 300mg test 500mg primo and Finnish with winstrol at 40mg. 0 water retention, 0 fat added

People always tell you the same and yet you come back again asking the same questions hoping to get another answer.. You have tried tren now and you know what it does, if it doesn't add muscle anymore it's because you got used to the amount of gear and added more muscles meaning you need to eat more.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know why people freak out about 1gr? Because these people know that 1gr of test is for people who are beyond what we would call human. People in the Olympia as an example and many don't even run 1gr there. Just because a lot of people are idiots doesn't mean we have to be like that. More gear doesn't always equal more gains. The thing is you ask a question here because you're being ignorant and because you don't know the effects it does to your body.

I do remember you cause you're not only very young but you also don't respect your own health and I'm not saying this because I dislike you or because I want to be mean towards you.. I'm saying this because unlike you I have been around this for so long that I know that more gear equals more sides and at some point it won't increase the gains. I also know that test is not close to the best anabolic or androgenic out there.

It's easy to be blind but when you think about it you're running 2 or 3 cycles of tren a year or 1 gr of test and that's what? 12 weeks enthanate? 12*3=36 weeks out of 52 a year and you're what? Early twenties? You have a pretty damn good time building muscles at that age.

You just jump on the harshest compound or the highest dose instantly to get quick sadisfaction and yet you're not happy so where will this end?

Heres a great cycle for you.. 300mg test 500mg primo and Finnish with winstrol at 40mg. 0 water retention, 0 fat added

People always tell you the same and yet you come back again asking the same questions hoping to get another answer.. You have tried tren now and you know what it does, if it doesn't add muscle anymore it's because you got used to the amount of gear and added more muscles meaning you need to eat more.
Hmm, i respect ur opinion, and hey u were right before like the time on my test and tren thread were i wanted to use anavar to get from 9 to 8%( in addition to diet) but then u made me realize its just a waste of money and nothing a diet cant work through and even when i look back at that i start laughing at myself so u may have a point for later on.
The 1g of test discussion doesn't belong here but i wouldnt say freaks man, i mean its pretty pretty common for guys who arent even over 220 running that just like 500 test and 500 deca is very common and some even do it as first cycle lol.

Anyways, the issue with primo is i wouldnt risk getting it here as u know my experience with bunk and underdose ****, i have good test deca, decent tren, good orals but dont wanna use them, i even got bunk t3 and clen once.
Im going to pm u about something but will have to hear more opinions about the cycles i proposed and see whats best.
Always appreciate ur feedback bro.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also between option 1 and option 2, which do u guys think will have holding more water and looking fluffier(as i said with same diet and training- higher ai with option 2)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, i respect ur opinion, and hey u were right before like the time on my test and tren thread were i wanted to use anavar to get from 9 to 8%( in addition to diet) but then u made me realize its just a waste of money and nothing a diet cant work through and even when i look back at that i start laughing at myself so u may have a point for later on.
The 1g of test discussion doesn't belong here but i wouldnt say freaks man, i mean its pretty pretty common for guys who arent even over 220 running that just like 500 test and 500 deca is very common and some even do it as first cycle lol.

Anyways, the issue with primo is i wouldnt risk getting it here as u know my experience with bunk and underdose ****, i have good test deca, decent tren, good orals but dont wanna use them, i even got bunk t3 and clen once.
Im going to pm u about something but will have to hear more opinions about the cycles i proposed and see whats best.
Always appreciate ur feedback bro.
Hey we are all learning with time.. The thing with 1 gr of test is that it's not like 500mg test 500mg deca.. All you'd get would be more water with the test.

I can't say the other option is more healthy but its much more worth it than damage the body with 1gr of test. Test really is the most old school steroid out there, it's good as a base in a cycle but almost any other compound is better as an anabolic or androgenic

You're welcome to pm

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also between option 1 and option 2, which do u guys think will have holding more water and looking fluffier(as i said with same diet and training- higher ai with option 2)
Definitely the high test will hold more water without a doubt

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely the high test will hold more water without a doubt
So would u recommend the test and deca? My only fear has always been the horror stories of looking like **** and even gaining fat(i keep hearing fat gain as part of deca's effect but makes no sense), i also remember u always telling me deca bloat is overrated and bloat is usually from test, also am i really doing myself a favour(health and body conditions) with going to deca than tren? Because if im gonna endure the longer ester, possibly less muscle gain, and more bloat its gotta be worth it atleast reading its relatively safe, also this will give me a lot of time(pure broscience i guess) off of tren so i could really use it for my cut.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So would u recommend the test and deca? My only fear has always been the horror stories of looking like **** and even gaining fat(i keep hearing fat gain as part of deca's effect but makes no sense), i also remember u always telling me deca bloat is overrated and bloat is usually from test, also am i really doing myself a favour(health and body conditions) with going to deca than tren? Because if im gonna endure the longer ester, possibly less muscle gain, and more bloat its gotta be worth it atleast reading its relatively safe, also this will give me a lot of time(pure broscience i guess) off of tren so i could really use it for my cut.
Deca doesn't bloat.. Switch the dose with test.. Go lower test than deca or equal.. Don't go higher test, why? Cause test is weaker and it bloats you more

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca doesn't bloat.. Switch the dose with test.. Go lower test than deca or equal.. Don't go higher test, why? Cause test is weaker and it bloats you more
250mg/week or 250mg e/5d with 600mg deca?
Might see if i can get my hands on a nandrolone mix of npp deca and nandrolone cypionate supposedly but if not, just the good ol deca.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250mg/week or 250mg e/5d with 600mg deca?
Might see if i can get my hands on a nandrolone mix of npp deca and nandrolone cypionate supposedly but if not, just the good ol deca.
Once a week or twice.. Some people like npp more which makes sense since a shorter eater tends to cause less bloat but it is also less anabolic then a longer ester but its so little you wouldn't notice

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im over 300 pounds. 360 at my heaviest. I have used gear for about 15 years and have never used over a gram of gear. I can like crazy on 500 test 500 deca. That is the cycle i would pick. Works good for me and have ran it many times.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im over 300 pounds. 360 at my heaviest. I have used gear for about 15 years and have never used over a gram of gear. I can like crazy on 500 test 500 deca. That is the cycle i would pick. Works good for me and have ran it many times.
Holy ****, no offence at all but are u very fat? Honestly brother i think 250+ lean needs atleast a gram if not more to grow, atleast my current thought is, and if u were 300 pounds leanish then i would say ur a freak of nature man, i swear as i said guys under 200-220 lbs are sometimes running more, most of us were naive and deluded, ud be surprised at when men's physique competitors run, but hey some guys in classic dont run as much, i guess it boils down to genetics and not just to training and diet but also to responding to gear after all the **** ive seen,heard, and read.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy ****, no offence at all but are u very fat? Honestly brother i think 250+ lean needs atleast a gram if not more to grow, atleast my current thought is, and if u were 300 pounds leanish then i would say ur a freak of nature man, i swear as i said guys under 200-220 lbs are sometimes running more, most of us were naive and deluded, ud be surprised at when men's physique competitors run, but hey some guys in classic dont run as much, i guess it boils down to genetics and not just to training and diet but also to responding to gear after all the **** ive seen,heard, and read.
20180831_142102-1.jpg

And im also 6'6

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 320 ish in that pic...like 2 weeks ago. Not a body builder...powerlifter/strongman

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6'6 huh?
Well ladies and gentleman, the bible was right about these giants but it was wrong in saying they hide in caves as i can clearly see one at the gym.

Jokes aside man regardless of body fat for that size on ur frame and height with test and deca at 500 each giving u all that muscle, then it must be more than enough for me, but u dont care about bloat since ur a powerlifter but i guess im gonna eat as clean as possible, and drink a lot of water and run a slight ai but not too much since 19-nors work well with estrogen for igf-sensitivity.

Btw if u ever switched to bodybuilding and decided to shred down tag me.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im too tall to bodybuild...love the sport and commitment, but my genetics are pure size and strength. My whole structure is just wrong for bodybuilding. At 350lbs, i eat pretty clean and usually shoot for 7 to 8k in calories a day. Pretty much chicken, beef, fish, rice, potatoes, eggs, shakes, and oats. I really exploded when I added insulin for about two months to my cycle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with test at 400 and deca at 600. I am currently running this and like it. I don't know if my deca is a little underdosed, but I am still satisfied. Strength has gone up a bit, and I have put on 8 pounds, but I am keeping my calories very close to maintenance. I have not blown up, but I am leaner than I was pre cycle. At my doses, I still get wood and have not had prolactin issues.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my source just got some pharmacom mix 1 if u guys know it, its a mix of
200mg/ml test cyp
200mg/ml eq
50mg/ml test phenylprop

I have read a lot about pharmacom and my source is raving about their products and how this is probably the best gear he has gotten so i really dont want to waste this chance.
I was thinking of running 3 ml of it a week for 14-16 weeks
Putting me at 600mg test cyp and 150 test phenyl so 750 mg test in total
600 mg eq

U guys think that would do me well or am i selling myself short? I really doubt u guys would recommend higher as this forum does seem pretty conservative, my thought was since im doing 500-500 of test and deca i would get to 750-1000 test as my main anabolic compound, not really counting on eq just using it for some lean gains and cosmetic effects.