Winstrol + TRT Support

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
I'm considering doing a cycle of Winstrol in addition to my present TRT regimen, which is utilizing testosterone cypionate.

I'm mainly looking for this thread to consolidate everyone's preferred supportive supplements when doing something like this. I've heard lots of things thus far and the search has been a bit scattered on here. Shall we list some?

Thanks!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, how much money are you prepared to spend? Everyone will have different ideas as to what is a priority supplement-wise, but a pretty basic list for me would include

Astragalus (dont use NOW brand)
NAC
K2
D3
Magnesium
Citrus bergamot
Fish oil
Nattokinase
Pine bark

...all of which (plus others) I'd run year-round anyway. Now some guys will say dont use supps blindly, for example dont use citrus bergamot if your lipids are fine, but myself I'd be using anything efficacious in the right context (lipids will generally tank running an oral) and without bloods I'd prefer to err on the side of over-cautiousness.

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
Well, how much money are you prepared to spend? Everyone will have different ideas as to what is a priority supplement-wise, but a pretty basic list for me would include

NAC
K2
D3
Magnesium
Citrus bergamot
Fish oil
Nattokinase
Pine bark

...all of which (plus others) I'd run year-round anyway. Now some guys will say dont use supps blindly, for example dont use citrus bergamot if your lipids are fine, but myself I'd be using anything efficacious in the right context (lipids will generally tank running an oral) and without bloods I'd prefer to err on the side of over-cautiousness.
Right on man, that's absolutely perfect.

I've heard of guys doing PCT with Winstrol and Test as a cycle, but is it done much when it is a cycle on top of a TRT regimen?

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As long as you're on exogenous testosterone (TRT, blasting, cruising, etc) you wont be recovering your hPTA with any amount of SERM. So PCT in that sense is a waste, essentially.

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
As long as you're on exogenous testosterone (TRT, blasting, cruising, etc) you wont be recovering your hPTA with any amount of SERM. So PCT in that sense is a waste, essentially.
Right on, that's exactly what I thought.

BTW, have you seen anyone take slightly expired oral Winstrol?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Developed some serious long term joint issues in my hands and wrists since winstrol. I wish i could go back and never touch it tbh.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

NAC
K2
D3
Magnesium
Citrus bergamot
Fish oil
Nattokinase
Pine bark

I just started taking astragalus, and bought the Now brand - why do you not recommend them?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started taking astragalus, and bought the Now brand - why do you not recommend them?
Theres a respected guy on instagram (Dante Trudel) who regularly has guys sending him bloods for various reasons. Anyway, Trudel says that NOW astragalus has consistently made no impact on blood markers for the guys who have used it, whereas other brands have significant impacts.

He says he doesnt know why, and acknowledges NOW is an otherwise impeccable brand. He is also not rep for competition brands as far as I know. I'd highly recommend looking into hos instagram posts, really good stuff for us steronz users.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unless you don’t care about your cholesterol or hair, I wouldn’t use Winstrol. It is incredibly harsh on both. There are better drugs for size, or strength. Winny is your #1 photoshoot/beach body/hardening bodybuilding contest drug - unless those are the goals, it is the wrong choice. And you can certainly look incredible without it; it just helps dry you out & harden you more than most drugs.

You may be bald or not concerned with hair, which is fine - but for the lipid hit I would use a better drug to add lean mass or max strength. Many orals will do that better.

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
Unless you don’t care about your cholesterol or hair, I wouldn’t use Winstrol. It is incredibly harsh on both. There are better drugs for size, or strength. Winny is your #1 photoshoot/beach body/hardening bodybuilding contest drug - unless those are the goals, it is the wrong choice. And you can certainly look incredible without it; it just helps dry you out & harden you more than most drugs.

You may be bald or not concerned with hair, which is fine - but for the lipid hit I would use a better drug to add lean mass or max strength. Many orals will do that better.
Any others you'd suggest looking into?

Interestingly enough, there is zero baldness in my family.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Theres a respected guy on instagram (Dante Trudel) who regularly has guys sending him bloods for various reasons. Anyway, Trudel says that NOW astragalus has consistently made no impact on blood markers for the guys who have used it, whereas other brands have significant impacts.

He says he doesnt know why, and acknowledges NOW is an otherwise impeccable brand. He is also not rep for competition brands as far as I know. I'd highly recommend looking into hos instagram posts, really good stuff for us steronz users.
Good info, I’ll check him out on IG.

Reactions: Nac
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any others you'd suggest looking into?

Interestingly enough, there is zero baldness in my family.
Superdrol if you are trying to blow up in a month or get super strong temporarily. Gonna feel awful, but you will get a lot more bang for that same lipid hit.

Anavar if you want to run it longer, like 6-10 weeks. All the gains from that will be lean and true, comes on much milder and keepable.

If you can’t get those, DMZ or Msten for ~5 weeks would be slightly milder options than Superdrol you can acquire from some research sites.

Those are some of your best dry (won’t require an AI) oral options. You could use some Anadrol but it may require ancillary support. Apex Alchemy is clearancing off their Dienelone transdermal right now but that will likely require ancillaries to control prolactin and prevent gyno.

You never stated goals so I am really putting the cart before the horse with these ideas. Drug cycles should be based on specific needs of the individual.