Answered winstrol/Stanozolol how often to dose it?

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I have started a cycle on winstrol tablets and test-E and it is going good.

But I can see that winstrol have a very short half life for about 4-5 hours and a active life for about 9 hours.

Until now I have just taken the whole dose 1 hour before training is this the right way to do it?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Meh, it’s always a bit better to split it up to two doses minimum.
Obviously this is difficult with 50mg tabs.
Winnie I’d like to do 20/20/20 or something similar to that. Morning is always more important in my book.
First thing AM - 2 hours prior to gym

Or first thing AM/1pm/6pm.
I don’t live right at bedtime doses but some do.
You will definitely see results once daily, it’s just less desirable.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply my tablets are at 10mgs so it will be no problem to take them 3 times a day

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya. Ideally 20/20/10 depending on your dosage. I love Winnie so I dose somewhat higher

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Yeah I am on my first week so I only take 30 "my first time with winny" next week I will go up to 40mgs if everything is going good

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good starting dose. 40 would show good effects with limited side effects. Sounds like you’re spot on for this run. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As mentioned above I’d take Winny 3 times a day for sure. It’ll make a different to have steady levels in blood and no fluctuation, I’ll go even further and say it might mitigate sides, MAYBE. Anavar is fine twice a day though

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Cool yeah I can give a update now and then and thanks man!

I have one more question I can see some People take a day off now and then for example every Saturday. is this to give the body a break or what? I don't know what to think about getting yours hormones up and down by doing that

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I have one more question I can see some People take a day off now and then for example every Saturday. is this to give the body a break or what? I don't know what to think about getting yours hormones up and down by doing that
You’ve seen people do that with winstrol? Or you mean with some orals? IMO I wouldn’t do that with winstrol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I try to give my body as much of the oral as often as possible prior to getting side effects. I’ve tried pulsing and taking days off and it was a massive waste. Your body can take 4-6 weeks without any breaks. It will certainly slow your progress.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I would only concider that option with m1t. Like a 5 on 1 off for as long as I can go (max 4 weeks). I wouldn’t do that ever with anything else.As mentioned above I’d go as hard as I can until my body starts being very stressed than I’d react accordingly.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Thanks for all the answers i Will defently not take any brakes during my cycle.

It is just this dude I get it from I think everything he says is some bro science he created him self

I can't remember the rules in here can anybody give me a website I can rely on where I can buy my steroids and serms on? Could be nice not to have this person as my middle man

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It is just this dude I get it from I think everything he says is some bro science he created him self

I can't remember the rules in here can anybody give me a website I can rely on where I can buy my steroids and serms on? Could be nice not to have this person as my middle man
Asking for sources is against the rules.

Also, if your handle is your real name I'd suggest changing it for anonymity.

Welcome.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Bro science can be quite the enemy sometimes. Also, as mentioned above can’t source steroids here!

Last edited:

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Okay Thats sucks but I can see why.
I have just been down to train bag and my lower back feel like it is going to explode. Can I get back pumbs on winny? And if so then is taurine the answer?

And to tell a little about how it is going.
Well great! I feel a lot stronger and at some points my mood is way up! But I also feel my heart a lot more maby I just worry a little bit. My cardio is also crazy i can easily run forever with a heartbeat on 190 but ofcourse I am not going to do that and I look leaner already and have only been going for 4 days "properly water loss"

I weight 88kg
About 19,8% fat measured the day I started
I eat 2000kcal at 40/40/20

Life has been hard so I have gained a lot of fat it sucks to start a cycle at that high if a level but I couldn't wait haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Info here !!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay Thats sucks but I can see why.
I have just been down to train bag and my lower back feel like it is going to explode. Can I get back pumbs on winny? And if so then is taurine the answer?

And to tell a little about how it is going.
Well great! I feel a lot stronger and at some points my mood is way up! But I also feel my heart a lot more maby I just worry a little bit. My cardio is also crazy i can easily run forever with a heartbeat on 190 but ofcourse I am not going to do that and I look leaner already and have only been going for 4 days "properly water loss"

I weight 88kg
About 19,8% fat measured the day I started
I eat 2000kcal at 40/40/20

Life has been hard so I have gained a lot of fat it sucks to start a cycle at that high if a level but I couldn't wait haha
In my experience, the biggest dipshits have the best steroids.
If his Winnie is giving you wretched back pumps and great strength, you don’t need a new hookup

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Day 1 LegsExerciseSetsReps
Squats 3x6-10 80kg
Leg Press 3x8-12 149kg
Leg Extensions 3x8-12 45kg
Lying Hamstring Curls 3x8-12 55kg
Lunges 3x20 egen vægt
Standing Calf Raise 4x15-20 149kg

Day 2 PUSHExerciseSetsReps
Flat Bench Press 3x6-10 75kg 1x90kg
DB Incline Bench Press 3x8-12 26kg
cable flyves 3x15-20 20kg
Standing Shoulder Press with Dumbbell 3x6-10 20kg
Lateral Raises 3x15-20 12kg
Close Grip bench press 3x8-12 40kg
Triceps Pressdown 3x15-20 50kg

Day 3PullExerciseSetsReps
Deadlifts 3x6-10 120kg
Hammer Strength or Machine Rows 3x8-12 60kg
Pull Ups 3x15-20 50kg
Bent over barbell row 3x8-12 60 kg
Dumbbell Shrugs 3x8 -12 24kg
Preacher Curls 3x6-10 38kg
Dumbbell Curls 3x15-20

This is my training routine I started it up the same day as winny.
I have been a lot stronger than I am now but let's see how quickly I get up again.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
And I finish of with at least 20 min cardio. by the way i try to get to the gym 6 times per week

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Well this is going fast I got measured this morning and my body fat has dropped 2% and my muscle mass is up by 3kgs. Today was legs and I could lift a lot more than last time!
Maby I get back to my old prs in this cycle.

But I have noticed I run out of breath by just going up and down of the stairs why do i do that? I can still kill it when training though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my experience, the biggest dipshits have the best steroids.
If his Winnie is giving you wretched back pumps and great strength, you don’t need a new hookup
Sad but true, brother. 😆

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this is going fast I got measured this morning and my body fat has dropped 2% and my muscle mass is up by 3kgs. Today was legs and I could lift a lot more than last time!

But I have noticed I run out of breath by just going up and down of the stairs why do i do that? I can still kill it when training though.
Is that 3kg a typo? Your gaining almost a kilo a day!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You using one of those electrical impedance scales? If so, I would just like to point out, that they are grossly inaccurate...

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Yeah it is one of those but not some cheap **** from ebay and i always have fasted for 12 hours and using it in the morning.
usual i feel like it is keeping up with my prosess and i have tried 2 difrents types that agree with the numbers.

but yeah of course it is not 100 or 90% accurate. Let's see what it says in a week or so

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest I put on like 7 lbs in a few days when I ran 30mg mk per day. That would have been pure water weight though. Winstrol shouldn't do that as far as I'm aware.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feels strange to me. Dropping 2% body fat means you’ve lost a couple lbs at least, and you gained 9 lbs meanwhile? I don’t think any orals would do that so fast.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feels strange to me. Dropping 2% body fat means you’ve lost a couple lbs at least, and you gained 9 lbs meanwhile? I don’t think any orals would do that so fast.
I've never used winy, I know it's dry, but, it should add some intramuscular water. Nitrogen retention happens with all (most?) aas... No way 9 pounds of tissue, it's all I'm saying.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never used winy, I know it's dry, but, it should add some intramuscular water. Nitrogen retention happens with all (most?) aas... No way 9 pounds of tissue, it's all I'm saying.
I was saying the same thing you are. Strong dhts usually add a couple lbs of intra muscular water and glycogen in the first week but even things like m1A,msten,dmz etc wouldn’t add 9 lbs in a week, plus winstrol adds no water at all, so it makes it even less possible, I completly agree with you

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dropping water weight and enhanced nutrient partitioning will always make you appear to have lost bf, even when gaining.
Winnie does the same to me, even in a caloric surplus.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
All right yeah you guys are properly right. My weight is the same just the numbers of fat and muscle that have changed I can post all the numbers in here tomorrow. And I will measure it 1 time per week so let's see what happens.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
dropping water weight and enhanced nutrient partitioning will always make you appear to have lost bf, even when gaining.
Winnie does the same to me, even in a caloric surplus.
Fair enough your point is good! I still think 9 lbs in a couple days seems unlikely

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough your point is good! I still think 9 lbs in a couple days seems unlikely
Oh ya. 9lbs isn’t from Winnie. I hate the scale. Only try to use it once a week. This trainer I’m working with has really shown me what a lot of us do wrong. We keep second guessing our plan. Not saying anyone here is doing that. We just half-finish a bulk because we second guess it, over analyzing, and want to be lean next month for XYZ reason. Instead of just trusting the process. Bulk until you’ve accomplished the goal and then cut until you’ve reached the goal. Instead we go 4 different directions never really trusting the process and getting where we want.
I know that’s how I feel. If I were in control right now, I would have abandoned this recomp and gone right back to my sloppy bulk.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Idk why any1 would do that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Water in the body can make bf% appear to change when it's really not. If I cut carbs for a week most test would show I dropped a couple % when I really didnt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just noticed your using a scale for bf%, even the top of the line ones are horribly inaccurate. I've had ones tell me I'm like 30% body fat when my abs are visible

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol same, I’ve had one tell me I was 20+ when I had veins on my abs. The stuff is just garbage

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk why any1 would do that.
I used to do that years ago. My thinking was that I could prevent suppression/shutdown. It didn't last long because I was quickly convinced that it's not possible.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to do that years ago. My thinking was that I could prevent suppression/shutdown. It didn't last long because I was quickly convinced that it's not possible.
Yeah, all aas in meaningful doses shutdown.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol same, I’ve had one tell me I was 20+ when I had veins on my abs. The stuff is just garbage
I agree. BMI’s and those scales are really not intended for the very small part of the population that’s heavily muscled.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn , I'm way stronger than you , I'm 5'6 and a half exact and 208 and I'm still bulking and am not even going to start my first winny cycle until after I get around 212-215 . So that means I probably want to get 220 on my current dbol cycle. I don't take long breaks though , 2 weeks or so is usually what I do . I'm on TRT , so it doesn't matter as much . Don't understand taking a drug like winny when you are already small and don't have great muscle base.
.....and a half.
You’re silly.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Damn , I'm way stronger than you , I'm 5'6 and a half exact and 208 and I'm still bulking and am not even going to start my first winny cycle until after I get around 212-215 . So that means I probably want to get 220 on my current dbol cycle. I don't take long breaks though , 2 weeks or so is usually what I do . I'm on TRT , so it doesn't matter as much . Don't understand taking a drug like winny when you are already small and don't have great muscle base.
I Know my stats are shitty and to be honest I didn't like to publish them here. As mentioned I have lost a lot of strength and muscles the last year and gained a lot of fat because my life has been hard but now that I got my life In Check I want to kickstart my training again.

The goal is to loose a lot of fat gain some strength back and maby gain some muscle.
So I think winny and test is some good choices for my goal

Niclas Bruun

Awards
It sucks to hear about all yours experience with these scales. I can't understand it in my country they are used a lot of places some of the biggest gyms have them and swear by them. Are you guys sure you have tried some at a high quality?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't worry about the numbers. I'm not a super heavy lifter (granted I don't look like a ripped 240 lb bodybuilder either). It's all about progressive resistance be that weight, supersets, giant sets, pre exhaustion etc. I currently weigh about 190 at 6ft with a 33 inch waist. I've been 168 and extremely skinny lean, I ran a megavol cycle in my 30s and got to 215lbs with a 34 inch waist. The guy at my corner shop was like " damn man have you been working out?” I was like ” yeah a bit” so hes like ”how much can you bench?" And my response was ”as little as I have to.”

I'm not into this for macho bragging rights I just want to look a certain way at certain times in my life and want to do it with as little chance of injury as possible, if I can get results doing 100 pushups then benching 60kg with no rest I have no reason to try and get to a 315 bench and snapping a tendon.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Thanks for that answer and yeah I like to have 30-60 sec between sets and super sets and so on everything done with time under tension and full control that way I just find it a lot more fun to be in the gym.

I like the way you look at it!