Winstrol question

Brad2525

Awards
Hello, I’m thinking about starting a Winstrol cycle. Is it possible to gain 5-10 pounds on Winstrol? Also how “safe” is this compared to other steroids. Lastly, what can I do for joint dryness during cycle?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Age, weight, body fat percent guess?
Cycle history?
Why do you want to run winstrol.

Yes it’s possible to gain 5-10 lbs on winstrol. You can gain 5-10 lbs without using winstrol, lol. Gain loss is mostly about diet.

When you say “safe” what do you mean?

Brad2525

Awards
Age, weight, body fat percent guess?
Cycle history?
Why do you want to run winstrol.

Yes it’s possible to gain 5-10 lbs on winstrol. You can gain 5-10 lbs without using winstrol, lol. Gain loss is mostly about diet.

When you say “safe” what do you mean?
i am 5'9 and weigh 177ish. I have not used steroids before so this will be my first. I want to run winstrol to help gain strength and a little weight without taking a more serious cycle. I have also thought about doing a 1-Andro cycle but I'm not sure how long it takes to get that out of ur system and i have a drug test in August.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i am 5'9 and weigh 177ish. I have not used steroids before so this will be my first. I want to run winstrol to help gain strength and a little weight without taking a more serious cycle. I have also thought about doing a 1-Andro cycle but I'm not sure how long it takes to get that out of ur system and i have a drug test in August.
Still didn’t tell me your age or body fat.

Winstrol is pretty harsh. Good for strength, not really for size although it can help put on lean muscle. Winstrol is usually used as a finisher to really dry you out and make you look lean.
I think their are better options than just running winstrol solo as a first cycle.

Winstrol is also suppressive which means it will lower your testesterone production.

And how long and what dose did you plan on running.

Brad2525

Awards
Still didn’t tell me your age or body fat.

Winstrol is pretty harsh. Good for strength, not really for size although it can help put on lean muscle. Winstrol is usually used as a finisher to really dry you out and make you look lean.
I think their are better options than just running winstrol solo as a first cycle.

Winstrol is also suppressive which means it will lower your testesterone production.

And how long and what dose did you plan on running.
sorry, I am 23 and im not sure what my body fat is, but I am in good shape. one of the reasons i am thinking about winstrol is because of the strength and power gains. I plan on dosing 45mg oral for 4-6 weeks and then a PCT. What would u recommend instead? I would rather not inject.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Winstrol will add strength for sure. However it is very bad for cholesterol so make sure you do everything you can to help with that. Fish oil, cycle support, eat clean, etc.

Secondly I wouldn’t take any oral steroid without injecting a test base. Winstrol will suppress you and put you in a low test state and that sucks.

That’s my opinion anyway. And honestly I think you may be wasting a cycle and taking winstrol for nothing. The strength gains will be temporary and probably aren’t going to add much muscle.