WINSTROL FOR GIRLS?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump. I see a lot of people recommend it but it seems too androgenic to me. I'd like to hear others thoughts.

shawn213

Awards
From everything I've heard 15mg/eod would be a perfect dose.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
anavar is a better choice for women

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
This girl (or her BF) hasn't even said sh*t about her goals and here are some guys suggesting Anavar is "safe" for women. Chances are she can achieve her goals without using AAS.

"Safe" is a relative term I suppose. I've read reports online where women have experienced virilization on even LOW doses of Anavar. Other women experienced no such effects on even high-ish doses. You NEVER really know what will happen. It's a crapshoot at best.

Then, you have to trust your source. Anavar is probably one of the most faked steroids out there. Unless you get it from a pharmacy, or have it lab tested for purity, it's just plain stupid for a women to be taking that stuff (unless she wouldn't mind becoming manly). A lot of Anavar floating around has even turned out to actually be other way more androgenic compounds.

Like I said, you guys don't even know what her goals her. It's reckless and irresponsible to just immediately start suggesting steroids to her. She's obviously a n00b on top of that.

Chances are that there are other options available to her (aside from the obvious stuff like DIET and TRAINING - anyone think of that btw?) such as peptides/GH.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, good post, but she asked a question. i cant speak for everyone else, but w/e she decides to do is her business, if she wants to use low dosed aas, well, thats her problem. i dont care. i'll just lead her to the info about what can possibly happen with any steroid, esp dht derrived steroids like var, or winni.

i'll let you be her knight in shinning armour. i'll be the guy sharing info about steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IS WINSTROL OK AND SAFE FOR GIRLS?
to answer your question it depends on what you consider safe. does it have side effects? yes. are you prone to them being a women. most likely.
was it originally prescribed to women in low dosages? yes.
was anavar? no.
could anavar be possibly safer? yes, but it can still cause androgenic side effects.
i deleted my info on winni from Llewellyn because he talks about how winni shouldn't be recomended for women, then later in the var profile, when recomending the steroid as a safer option than other more androgenic steroids, talks about women looking for more immediate results, to stack with other steroids like winni, primo, deca.
so the answer would depend on what you are looking for in terms of goals vs sides.
there is always a trade off.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
okay, good post, but she asked a question. i cant speak for everyone else, but w/e she decides to do is her business, if she wants to use low dosed aas, well, thats her problem. i dont care. i'll just lead her to the info about what can possibly happen with any steroid, esp dht derrived steroids like var, or winni.

i'll let you be her knight in shinning armour. i'll be the guy sharing info about steroids.
I'm not saying she shouldn't be provided with information. But, did you notice that nobody even cared to mention that virilization can be a factor even with Anavar? You have to be careful how to interact with noobs. A 'better' response would have been simply something like:

"Winstrol isn't a great choice if you want to avoid becoming a man. Anavar can be a better choice if you are 100% set on using steroids, but you are still risking virilization even with small doses. Before touching ANY steroid, you should invest LOTS of time into research, especially if you are a woman. You probably don't need steroids, what are your goals? It's rare that a woman's fitness goals can't be achieved without anabolic steroids."

If you want to be information messiahs, then try not to be so half-assed about it.

goodgirl2010

Awards
i go to gym 4 x week.
i can easy got also pharma grade anavar,will be 10mg a day ok
box is 100 tabs. i can do even 2 cycles..right?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap... :banghead:

Anyway, I'm sure a "bro" will come along who thinks he is actually qualified to give a woman advice on steroid use and spoon feed you dosages, cycle layout, etc.

Does your BF/husband like men? I sure hope so.

I'm done with this thread. Good luck.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You can predict with a high degree of certainty what will happen with a male using anabolics. You CANNOT do the same thing with women. The variables swing way further from one extreme to the other.

Having said that, anavar is considered by most to be the Holy Grail for women....well, Ive seen several women use it and it hit them like they were taking anadrol. Ive also seen some women use winny and have no problems, while others couldnt tolerate it.

I would totally recommend that if you decide to use the winny to go with an oral...at least you will be able to control the sides a little better, should any arise.

holy

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anavar seems to be the better of the two evils. anyones thoughts on EQ?

And Goodgirl what are your goals?

shawn213

Awards
I know friends that do well using tabs, starting at .5 to 2.5mg a day then venturing up to .5mg. Orals don't lower the risk of sides but since they are usually short acting, if sides show up you can back off before permanence set in.

A better option would be Oxyguno. I think its androgenic number is 7 which is considerably low compared to others.