winstrol at end of cycle

gyno4445

Awards
im on a 550mg/ week of test enanthate
im on week 5, and on week 6 i was going to do a 4 week winstrol cycle, im trying to get really cut abs and with the test and heavy lifting im losing definition, im going to start cardio and working my
abs,
questions:

will the winstrol with the right diet get me ripped all over?
what are the side effects?
should i start working low weights more reps?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
winstrol does NOT get u ripped, it is a hardening steroid. so if ur above 14%bf dont expect much help from it.

diet is the key to getting "ripped"

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
im on a 550mg/ week of test enanthate
im on week 5, im trying to get really cut abs and with the test and heavy lifting im losing definition,
Heavy lifting does not cause you to lose definition...unless your a day or two out from a show, which is another story completely.....its the water you're holding from the test thats obscuring your definition.

will the winstrol with the right diet get me ripped all over?
should i start working low weights more reps?
NO. The right diet alone will get you ripped. The reason winny is ran as a cutting agent is because it doesnt promote water retention, like test does, and blur your lines. The gains are milder, yet you dont lose all the water post cycle, so it seems like you keep more off of it than other chemicals.

holy

gyno4445

Awards
oh alright, thank you
what can i take to help get rid of water retention?
will armidex work?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
VERY bad blood lipids.
Probably single digit HDL, skyrocketing LDL levels and high overall chlosterol levels. One of the worst drugs for this.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
oh alright, thank you
what can i take to help get rid of water retention?
will armidex work?
why do you need to would be my question. If your not going to a show or whatever the water will in no way negatively impact your gains.

And the single best way to reduce water is tune your diet.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
winny isn't that bad 4 weeks followed by clen 2 days on 2 days off at 60mcg you should be ripped up. clen at the end of a cycle is very good imo

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
And the single best way to reduce water is tune your diet.

Simply not true...Irregardless of how spot on your diet is, it in no way will impact the amount of water you hold due to testosterone aromatizing to estrogen.

holy

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Simply not true...Irregardless of how spot on your diet is, it in no way will impact the amount of water you hold due to testosterone aromatizing to estrogen.

holy
where are you getting that from? Yes estrogen causes you to hold water but its still related to what your eating. and at 550mg of test he should not really need an AI.

playmaker08

Awards
I've always wondered, do your injections of that much test-e- hurt?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
where are you getting that from? Yes estrogen causes you to hold water but its still related to what your eating. and at 550mg of test he should not really need an AI.
Foods that contain alot of sodium will make you retain water, but if you eat clean with little or no sodium, it should not matter.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Im getting that from every single textbook that has ever been written on anabolic steroids...Im getting that from every single client I have ever prepped for a show, and Im getting that from the pro I trained with for most of his shows, including the Arnold Classic and the Olympia...does that somehow lend it more credibility?

Excess testosterone aromatizes. End of story. You cannot debate that. The more excess you have, the more aromatization will occur. You cant stop that by eating clean. Obviously you can control how much water you hold thats not relative to estrogen by your dietary intake, we all know that. But to think if you eat clean you wont hold any water when your taking in a half gram of exogenous test a week is just being naive.

holy