Winny cough

Vinnietrt33

Awards
So, after 10 years of TRT, 3 years of cycles with other anabolics, I finally had Tren cough! (Well Winny cough to be exact.). Crazy, just like everyone says, you feel like you’re going to die. My question though is : I aspirated, no blood. I slowly injected the Winny 50 mg (1ml) it burned a bit, but I figured that’s just the Winny as I’ve never used it before. Then as soon as I pulled the needle out..... bam!!!! 5 minutes of crazy coughing and the horrible metallic taste!
Any ideas why even no blood while aspirating?

Thank you!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, after 10 years of TRT, 3 years of cycles with other anabolics, I finally had Tren cough! (Well Winny cough to be exact.). Crazy, just like everyone says, you feel like you’re going to die. My question though is : I aspirated, no blood. I slowly injected the Winny 50 mg (1ml) it burned a bit, but I figured that’s just the Winny as I’ve never used it before. Then as soon as I pulled the needle out..... bam!!!! 5 minutes of crazy coughing and the horrible metallic taste!
Any ideas why even no blood while aspirating?

Thank you!
Apparently, all it takes is nicking a vein.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had so many close calls with test, injecting and blood squirting yet no cough...weird. And i always inspect injection site for large veins that can be seen on the surface but despite that i go through one.

Also almost every time i inject hcg subQ i get blood pooling out, probably because i inject into the thigh fat and there are lots of capillaries there. The idea of stabbing my stomach doesnt seem appealing to me. I am fine with stabbing limbs and shoulders, but stabbing where vital organs are to me is...unnerving to say the least.

I am probably going to pay the price next cycle injecting short ester ED lol. All kinds of cough expected.

Vinnietrt33

Awards
I had so many close calls with test, injecting and blood squirting yet no cough...weird. And i always inspect injection site for large veins that can be seen on the surface but despite that i go through one.

Also almost every time i inject hcg subQ i get blood pooling out, probably because i inject into the thigh fat and there are lots of capillaries there. The idea of stabbing my stomach doesnt seem appealing to me. I am fine with stabbing limbs and shoulders, but stabbing where vital organs are to me is...unnerving to say the least.

I am probably going to pay the price next cycle injecting short ester ED lol. All kinds of cough expected.
Funny side note, I just stopped a 3 week cycle of Tren ace.... which I will never do again. Lol I would rather experience the cough from the nicked vein, than the sides from Tren! First Tren cycle and was low dose at 25 mg every day. I work at a university and would be winded and cramping walking across the campus! Couldn’t sleep more than 4 hours a night, and yelled at my poor kids a little more than normal. lol nope, not for me. Although I did gain an inch on my arms in two weeks! 🤷🏻‍♂️

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Funny side note, I just stopped a 3 week cycle of Tren ace.... which I will never do again. Lol I would rather experience the cough from the nicked vein, than the sides from Tren! First Tren cycle and was low dose at 25 mg every day. I work at a university and would be winded and cramping walking across the campus! Couldn’t sleep more than 4 hours a night, and yelled at my poor kids a little more than normal. lol nope, not for me. Although I did gain an inch on my arms in two weeks! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Damn man! It si going to be tren ace for me next cycle, last 5 weeks, if i can tolerate it lol. Didnt plan to run it but i swore to myself i aint buying any more gear so gotta use what i have. I was thinking of doing 140mg per week, so 20mg ed, alongside say 200mg test per week.

Yeah insomnia can be an issue on any androgen, particularly tren.
I didnt have rage issues on either test or masteron, but transdermal 11 ketotestosterone is the one that made me snappy as hell.

I wouldnt call 25mg of tren ace a useless dose.

Last edited:

Vinnietrt33

Awards
Damn man! It si going to be tren ace for me next cycle, last 5 weeks, if i can tolerate it lol. Didnt plan to run it but i swore to myself i aint buying any more gear so gotta use what i have. I was thinking of doing 140mg per week, so 20mg ed.

Yeah insomnia can be an issue on any androgen, particularly tren.
I didnt have rage issues on either test or masteron, but transdermal 11 ketotestosterone is the one that made me snappy as hell.

I wouldnt call 25mg of tren ace a useless dose.
Isn’t it funny how we all respond differently? 11 Keto I literally felt nothing. Lol I only ran Tren because my source sent two of the wrong item and they happened to be Tren ace. Lol I figured what the heck. Let’s give it a try. Lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn’t it funny how we all respond differently? 11 Keto I literally felt nothing. Lol I only ran Tren because my source sent two of the wrong item and they happened to be Tren ace. Lol I figured what the heck. Let’s give it a try. Lol
Yeah i was thinking of going 12 weeks with 500mg test per week but said why not try it as i have it anyways.

besides for me after roughly week 7 on test only gains kinda stall so changing things up might help keep things, or should i say gains rolling.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I absolutely love Tren at 100 mg’s a day. I absolutely hate everyone why I’m on it. It’s the only steriod that gives me rage I feel like I can’t control. I’ll prob not run it again for that reason. But damn the strength and the look I had on it was unmatched.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11