Window for alcoholic consumption again?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys started a cycle of DMZ a few days ago. Just wondering when or how long after my pct should be alright to drink again. Cycle is 30 days and so is my pct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time on + PCT=Time off. So 60 days after pct.
This. That's the general rule I follow and that all should follow in my opinion.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think that’s what he’s asking...

How much alcohol are we talking about here? A couple drinks once a week? You can do that right after the cycle. Regular, few times a week drinking? I’d wait on that, and have bloodwork to know how your liver is doing before drinking much or often.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t think that’s what he’s asking...

How much alcohol are we talking about here? A couple drinks once a week? You can do that right after the cycle. Regular, few times a week drinking? I’d wait on that, and have bloodwork to know how your liver is doing before drinking much or often.
Lol. You are right. I misread. Conservatively, I would wait for about a week roughly after cessation of a methylated oral before resuming regular drinking at least. Bloodwork is ultimately the only way to know for certain but 1-2 weeks is a relatively safe bet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. You are right. I misread. Conservatively, I would wait for about a week roughly after cessation of a methylated oral before resuming regular drinking at least. Bloodwork is ultimately the only way to know for certain but 1-2 weeks is a relatively safe bet.
lol i was actually surprised by your first comment

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i was actually surprised by your first comment
Lol. I think I just get so used to the how long before I can start my next cycle threads that I quit reading too soon. Apparently I don’t read thread titles either?*♂