Wilpit VS Bigguy in Lecheek mass stack showdown

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
First I would like to thank Mattys4 for the opportunity to log such a great stack and thanks LeCheek for making it all possible. Also thanks and good luck to my competition Bigguyn10ec. I will be running this stack for 60 days and Bigguy is my competition for this stack. At the end the person with the most change and transformation will win the competition.

Now the stack: I am logging LeCheek's MASSHGH-TESTODROLX9- and AD3 PCT.
this is the most complete stack I have ever taken so I am working towards great results. I will also be taking daily vitamins, fish oil, and creatine monohydrate powder during this stack.

Current stats:
Weight: 213.8
Height: 5'8"

Workout schedule:
Monday-bicep triceps
Tuesday-chest
Wednesday- back
Thursday- shoulders/traps
Friday-bicep triceps
Saturday-legs
Sunday-rest day

Abs every Monday Wednesday Thursday
Cardio when I can
Calves tues thurs sat, I have not worked calves ever and I think it's time to Focus a little on them. Just one exercise maybe two at the end of my workouts on those days

Goals: I am working towards a recomposition. I will hit my cardio as much as possible and try to monitor my carbs as I go. I will play with the diet and see what works as I go.
I will ultimately aim toward somewhere around 300p/100c/75f.

I will logging daily and updating with pics weekly. I will also post my workout highlights, macros, and anything worthy of documenting from the use of this stack.

Pics below are at 213.8 lbs and very out of shape. Slightly ashamed of these pics lol but it's go time.

image-360294001.jpg

image-1106519457.jpg

image-3352146935.jpg

image-3604876864.jpg

image-268610660.jpg

image-1458762702.jpg

image-745751729.jpg

image-3134196141.jpg

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 1: 10/25

I started the stack yesterday night bc I was just anxious to get it started. I took the MassHGh and AD3 right before bed and I didn't get a chance to take the testodrolx9 until late yesterday and after my workout. I will continue to take the MassHGh and AD3 at night as recommended and I rotate to start taking the Testodrolx9 in the morning.

Yesterday was shoulders but nothing really to highlight ESP since I took all products after the workout.

I can speak on my sleep though. Last night I slept great. I often wake up about 3-4 times a night. I can fall back to sleep with no problem but I so wake often. Well last night I slept the entire night and only woke up about 30 min before my alarm rang and that was bc I had to use the bathroom. Now I am at work and feeling good, I have energy and have no drowsy feeling which I usually do have.

So for day 1 I will attest to great sleep. More to
Come.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Off to a good start. This is exciting

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Pics are not bad.. Your Legs are massive. Huge quads.
This is going to be fun.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ya man the wheels are crazy

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Thanks, I actually am going to to focus on my lets during this stack and try to get some muscle seperate on, well as much as possible in 8 weeks. Arms are another point I'm working on. Hitting bicep and triceps twice a week. I have a set workout plan bc I have a cousin that comes into town every Tuesday and Wednesday so we hit chest and back on those days, otherwise I don't really like setting certain days for specific body parts.

Note: I actually planned this out so my last day would be before Christmas lol. So I just have to get through thanksgiving

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I actually am going to to focus on my lets during this stack and try to get some muscle seperate on, well as much as possible in 8 weeks. Arms are another point I'm working on. Hitting bicep and triceps twice a week. I have a set workout plan bc I have a cousin that comes into town every Tuesday and Wednesday so we hit chest and back on those days, otherwise I don't really like setting certain days for specific body parts.

Note: I actually planned this out so my last day would be before Christmas lol. So I just have to get through thanksgiving
Make it your cheat day ;)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Eat so much turkey,stuffing,mashed potatoes etc that you cant overdo the deserts

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Very true man

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Yes me too. Im gonna be disgusting

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Thanks for those who subbed should be a good

Ride. And now you all have me anxious to be an animal come thanks giving, now into the log.

Day 2....

So I slept well last night as previously mentioned and I had an energized morning with no drowsy feelings which I often have.

Today was arm day after work. I took my testodrolx9 about an hour before the gym. Tomorrow I will start taking it in the morning, every morning.

I had a good workout, started with 15 min moderate cardio to get the blood flowing. Then I went on to barbell curls last set 135 for 8, went up to 80lb DB on cross body hammer curls, seated incline DB curls up to 50's, also hit Hercules curls, isolated cable curls, hammer position machine curl and reg machine curls all of those above lifts were between 3-4 sets at reps as high and 20 and as low as 8. Triceps workout consisted of DB kickbacks up to 70lb DB, tricep extension machine, tricep extension and reverse grip tricep pull downs. All above exercises were performed for at least 5 sets some were up to 8 sets for reps as high as 25 and as low as 10. Then I finished with about 15 assorted weighted abs. Entire workout was about 1 hour 45 minutes long.

Things I noticed today with supplement usage. I noticed a higher body temperature while working out and a lot of sweat. I usually don't get to much of a sweat during arm days but today was pretty good. I had good vascularity and decent pumps but nothing crazy. It's early but I'm sure they will pick up as the usage continues.

Now I just learned I have to work tonight until 3am and have to be up at 615 am to be back at work at 7am. So my sleep and recovery is going to Suck for tomorrow.

I have attached a random workout flex pic and my macros for
The day.

Calories were: 2,451
The rest can be seen in pic below.
Long day bc or working late. This includes the protein shake I have mixed for 2am

image-1886921768.jpg

image-1605580211.jpg

Attachments

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
....I don't know why I have two of the same pics above but phone giving me issues trying to delete so it will stay.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Lookin beastly already this is gonna get good

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 3....

Well due to my 2.5 hours of sleep last night due to work I decided to skip the gym but should be able to make it tomorrow which is usually my rest day. I took the ad3 and hgh last night before bed but with so little sleep I can not critique it's performance. I will say that I actually had way more energy at work then I thought I would have so that was good. I took my testodrolx9 this morning as well and will continue to take it every morning. Now I have to go back to work tonight so my sleep this weekend is slim but ill get some good sleep starting Monday I'm sure.

Since today was a rest day I tried to keep my calories low as well as carbs but today the fam decided to do a chili cookoff and make dark chocolate brownies. I controlled myself but did eat some of all making my calories and carbs higher then I wanted.

Calories 2694
Chili was hard to calculate but I think I was fairly accurate

image-951921782.jpg

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I think stressing over the diet is worse than actually just having the food you want. Just having smaller portions is the best option. Get some rest.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
2700 isnt too bad with a lil desert added in.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
That one thing I have never done is count the cals. I think I would freak out a little too much
Im doing it now just to make sure im getting enough this is bulk time for me. Its a pain in the butt at first but once you get used it its easy

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yea it is a pain to count but necessary at times. Man 3800 calories sounds like so much fun...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Haha ya except 4lbs of sweet potatoes and 2-3 pounds of baked chicken kinda gets old and a pain in the a$$ to cook. Its not a fun 3700 calories LOL.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Haha ya except 4lbs of sweet potatoes and 2-3 pounds of baked chicken kinda gets old and a pain in the a$$ to cook. Its not a fun 3700 calories LOL.
Oh yes monotony. So maybe it's not that fun after all lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
For me its easier i eat the same thing pretty much every day the more.structured my routine is the.less I stray.from it

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
For me its easier i eat the same thing pretty much every day the more.structured my routine is the.less I stray.from it
I am the same way when I really focus and get into it but I have not done that in a while. I've been trying to bring more variety in my diet but when I do that I end straying from my macro goals. But good luck with the bulk man.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
How do you all cook your chicken? The easy way that is.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
How do you all cook your chicken? The easy way that is.
I go.to like bjs buy like.15lbs at a time and just bake it in bulk. Its easy man I just cook as much at a time as possible then make all my meals the day before. I usually only need to cook twice.a week except for veggies

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Bake it? I would have not thought to bake it. I would figure crockpot or grill.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im doing it now just to make sure im getting enough this is bulk time for me. Its a pain in the butt at first but once you get used it its easy

Im just set the chair a measured distance from the table before I sit down. When my stomach touches the table I know Im done lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Im just set the chair a measured distance from the table before I sit down. When my stomach touches the table I know Im done lol
Haha awesome

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 4...

Ok so worked late last night so only had about 6 hours of sleep today. So that's not ideal but not bad at all. For only having 2.5 hours of sleep yesterday and 6 last night I felt pretty good. The MassHGh and ad3 may be helping with that. I woke up feeling fresh after only 6 hours which is a big plus.

Today was leg day. Now with hardly any sleep this weekend
Legs were going to be tough. Another factor to this is because I have had some sore knees for a while and actually took the last 2 months or so off legs period which is not ideal. So like I said I want to focus on my legs on this stack so I came back but didn't go crazy hard but still did a good workout.

Now I started with 35 minutes cardio which is something I didn't want to do but I was on the treadmill running and watching football so it just happened. I completed just under 4 miles and felt pretty good afterward.

After the cardio I went straight to squats.
135x25
135x20
225x20
225x18
315x10
365x8
405x8

I wanted to put some weight on the bar and was surprised at my reps
After lack of Sleep, not squatting in 2 months, and doing 35 min cardio before this. I'm hoping this stack is helping me get back into legs so fast.

I proceeded to leg press machine all the way up to the entire stack which was only about 390lbs and I did about 5 sets of this, also did leg extensions about 10 sets all the way up to the full rack about 260lbs. Did lying leg extensions about 5 sets up to about 150 lbs and ended with 3
Sets of abductors and adductors.

This felt good and my legs were pumping. I saw some slight veins In my thighs which had me
Excited to drop some weight while on this stack. It's just crazy hard to find time for cardio.

Today was a short day because I woke up late for work and had to go to bed early due to an early start at work tomorrow. So protein is not that high today as well as calories.

Calories 1,818

Macros below

image-2693870042.jpg

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
thats a big ol squat you got there. 405x8 is beefy.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 5....

Today I finally got about 7.5 hours of sleep. It felt great to be able to sleep and I slept through the night without waking. I woke up at 5am for work which is early for me but I had energy and felt good. I also took my testodrolx9 first thing in the morning and was unable to get a meal in right away. So I've taken it on an empty stomach and with food and I've had no issues either way.

Well after a long day of work, extended work day bc of hurricane Sandy. I learned that all my gyms I'm a member of, 3 diff gyms, were closed. On top of that my city is under a state of emergency and the storm was getting worse so my wife wanted me home straight after work. Well I needed to hit the gym and today was an arm day so I lied to the wife and told her I had to stay at work later. I went to my 4th gym which is the one at work. I hit biceps, triceps and some abs. Nothing really to highlight at this workout just an hour of supersets. I will say my pumps were better today then last Friday when I did arm day.

Long day and couldn't get timely meals in and forgot to pack so had no healthy meals handy but i didn't do to bad I just had more protein shakes then I usually do. My carbs were high due to some of My choices. I also get 18g of Carbs per shake bc I use the Myofusion protein which is kind of high in carbs and can ad up if I have several in a day. Ill have to get my carbs lower bc I usually don't have this many in a day.

Calories 2,018
Macros below

image-2417101415.jpg

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice update. Im worried about the gym situation for tomorow. I went early this morning and they were open but closed early when they lost power. What state u in mañ

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Nice update. Im worried about the gym situation for tomorow. I went early this morning and they were open but closed early when they lost power. What state u in mañ
I'm in Pennsylvania and I already have a feeling all my gyms will be closed tomorrow. Ill have to go to the one at work for chest. Ill just have to switch some things up. But it's going to be miserable out here. Where are you at?

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
The gym can wait just keep your family safe. I will be thinking of you there.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
The gym can wait just keep your family safe. I will be thinking of you there.
Thanks man...I'm lucky now we still have power so lets hope it stays because we were told to expect up to a week with no power.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
That will suck ass if that happened

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Well hurricane sandy is a bust so far. Well I shouldn't say that. Parts of my city have no electricity but I'm good, thankfully. Now we have to worry about flooding once the rain starts filling the river and water starts coming down stream from up state.