Will you develop a tolerance to BPC-157?

G

Gator762

Awards
It's a peptide, so I'm not sure - will you develop a tolerance to BPC-157? Been taking 250 mcg once a day. Tweaked one shoulder a little that been nagging me a bit, I was thinking of 250 mcg twice a day to try to speed that up while I'm on cycle.

Will I still get the same out of it when I drop back down to 1x250mcg per day?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would think its obvious that you wont get the same results at half the dose, but i see no reason that you would get "no" results like that. would be the difference between say a cruise dose and a blast dose. I'm certainly no expert as I just started playing iwth it myself but maybe @Whisky can help?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's a peptide, so I'm not sure - will you develop a tolerance to BPC-157? Been taking 250 mcg once a day. Tweaked one shoulder a little that been nagging me a bit, I was thinking of 250 mcg twice a day to try to speed that up while I'm on cycle.

Will I still get the same out of it when I drop back down to 1x250mcg per day?
Hey bro. In terms of dosing it depends what you are using it for, therapeutic doses are 1-10 micro grams per kg bodyweight, nearer the bottom end of that range would be more your preventative (I use it for that), higher end more acute specific healing.

It’s a naturally occurring peptide in the body so I don’t believe a tolerance would be built up per se. I don’t think (but this is just my opinion) that it down regulates your own natural production but I also can’t find any clinical studies looking for that

I try not to run anything continually nowadays though so my own protocol is 400mcg for 21 days with tb500 dosed 2x a week for preventative measures (normally when pushing boundaries on cycle). I’m approx 100kg

J

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hurt my shoulder last year and used 250 mcg twice per day for a month. I could not believe how fast it healed, i have not used it since.

G

Gator762

Awards
Thanks @Whiskey. Sounds like I don't have to worry about a tolerance.

I think it has a 6 hour half life, so I suppose it could be beneficial to do twice a day. But pinning twice a day seems to kinda suck. Do you do the 400 mcg once a day?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks @Whiskey. Sounds like I don't have to worry about a tolerance.

I think it has a 6 hour half life, so I suppose it could be beneficial to do twice a day. But pinning twice a day seems to kinda suck. Do you do the 400 mcg once a day?
yeah I just do once a day. Sometimes you gotta balance what’s optimal with what’s easy enough to adhere to....