Will using only Nolva suffice for a PCT?

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I am wanting to run my first cycle of test probably around 400mg a week. I plan on having aromasin on hand if I need it during the cycle. When it comes to my PCT though will Nolva alone be reasonable?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am wanting to run my first cycle of test probably around 400mg a week. I plan on having aromasin on hand if I need it during the cycle. When it comes to my PCT though will Nolva alone be reasonable?
For 400mgs of Test a week, only? Yep.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh brother that first cycle of test is the best one. At about 4-5 weeks you start feeling like king Kong. Carbs turn into anabolic power pellets like pac man. Your feel like you can lift all day. Good luck

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh brother that first cycle of test is the best one. At about 4-5 weeks you start feeling like king Kong. Carbs turn into anabolic power pellets like pac man. Your feel like you can lift all day. Good luck
Yea I'm always excited when we get a " first" cycle that's actually thought out and the guy is ready for

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got everything I need for on hand. Just waiting to get blood work done before I start.
Wow I wish I was as disciplined as you when I first started..keep this up bro and you can go a long long way

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Question… would you start pct 2 or 3 weeks after last pin? Also would you run nolva 20/20/10/10?